GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enter @ Own Risk

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
I think i may just go for the basic GTI the more i think about it.

As for the 300bhp V6 out of the passat it won't fit under the mk5/6 bonnet because it won't pass the pedestrian saftey laws with the distance from top of the engine to bonnet.

PS
There is actually two different lights for the back of the mk6 theres the lighter red ones on the S & SE and a 'cherry' red darker red on the GT's
Tinting with spray etc i think is silly it reduces light output and just makes you a magnet for rear end shunts.

Fahrenheit431

Ready to race!
i was talking about the VR6 for the CC, not the Golf... and for the record.. if i had the time and money to do an engine change.. i'd get one of the toureg v10 diesel motor :p

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
I was also talking about the R36 engine in the passat R36 & passat CC, how it won't fit in the golfmk5 or golf mk6 and pass current laws. Im prob just getting threads mixed up as im reading more than one thing at a time lol and so crossthreaded the threads.:eek:
The passat CC goes well but i found it numb and borring to drive.

Last edited:

GTI2007

The 2.0 TSI or TFSI is IMO more then big enough especially if you know that you have to pay taxes according to the amount of cc you have in your car here in Belgium

Fahrenheit431

Ready to race!
And in what car would you put that 5.0L engine?

whatever mechanically possible, duh! :paddle:

when i graduate i could pick up a second job, not have a life for about a year, and rather than getting an R8 i could do a mk6 with the v10 tdi :lol::lol::lol:

"kidding" - i dont have the patience for that much work...

GTI2007

I would be more then happy to just get me a MK6 R20 and put in a big turbo to get me around 420 HP like the R8

GTI2007

Go ahead if you are interested in having at least 700 HP coming out of the 2.0L engine which is a little bit too much for me