GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
Staging doesn't work on certain 2010s with older gauges. But yeah it adds like 5-10HP at least

Brah, at LEAST.

Actually, I got tired of the sweep by the next day. If I ever have anyone VAGCOM anything else on my car I might disable it. I don't want to use up all my speedometer fluid.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Brah, at LEAST.

Actually, I got tired of the sweep by the next day. If I ever have anyone VAGCOM anything else on my car I might disable it. I don't want to use up all my speedometer fluid.
Bro don't be a pussy.. that stuff's like 7 cents for a half pint and even if you did the sweep twice per day for the whole year you'd still have some left over

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Just leave it. The sweep isn't hurting anything.

So ready to get out of work....

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
X2 after tomorrow I don't work again till the 20th

Enjoy the ski trip!!

I definitely ate too much salami at lunch... I burped and it was awful.

Also.... Ryan - Whats your take on carbon buildup on the valves.... Is seafoam worth it, take it somewhere and do a motorvac?

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
it's so worth it!!
Haha remember every minute you'd check to see if it was still working.. And then when it wouldn't sweep (because you didn't let it reset before tries) you'd be like "see!? it's not working!!" :lol:

You bringing your low profile jack next Thurs? I think it'd be helpful

How much do you charge flatlines?
Depends.. if it's during a meet or something and it's just a quick code then probably nothing, if you're stopping by my house after work maybe a good beer or something, if we meet up somewhere closeby maybe $10 or lunch/dinner, if I have to significantly mess with my schedule/plans and/or drive far, then $20. Really I guess it depends on how I'm feeling :iono: Where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.