GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Review: FK Streetline Coilovers

JhnR

Banned
i dont like reverse rake either so id rather keep it clean and the same all around.

noone of the less these would be the coils ill probably end up with, since it fits my budget. Hopefully they can last me about 40-50k

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
Would it be to low to ride without helpers ?

Helper springs are soft... they dont really add ride height. From what I understand they just keep the main spring on the strut. Without the helper spring, if the strut fully extends the main spring can shift and not come back down straight on the perch.

Without helpers you would obviously spin the spindles up...

JhnR

Banned
Helper springs are soft... they dont really add ride height. From what I understand they just keep the main spring on the strut. Without the helper spring, if the strut fully extends the main spring can shift and not come back down straight on the perch.

Without helpers you would obviously spin the spindles up...

Reason i was asking is because that guys said he thinks they ride better without the helper springs. Im not sure how is possible but jw

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
That's ballsy.

I wouldn't be able to pull that off in NJ.

Florida at its finest hahaha, yea man i feel you i go up to jersey in the summer to visit friends. When i go this summer no way in hell am i raising the car, i make roads my bitch...well unless i find the evil creature known as speedbumps. Jersey bumps suck balls bro