GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some GTI pics about on the net

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
I agree same as mk5 but i don't like the cloth as much as the mk5's it would have to be leather for me.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
yea those seats are nice. not to fond of the wheels. do you think the dealer can swap those if you choose to?

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
If you meen the alloy wheels rather than the steering wheel all the cars shown iirc have the optional monza shadow 18" wheels rather than the standard 17" ones we get in europe so yes im sure the dealer could swop them for you, you may also get other optional ones in the states when the cars launched there to choose from.

Last edited:

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
some more

Carbon gray.

Im still not sure i like the new cloth seat trim i think i would have pay the £1575 and go leather if it was me.

Blaze182

Ready to race!
Yeah, same here, I'd bump up to the leather option, after all leather comes with free heated seats... can allways use a bum wammer, haha.

The body is beautiful, just grows on you by the second ^^

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Only problems i have with full leather is its hot and sticky in summer and also it makes the interior seem so much darker. Its why on our mk5 GTI i went for the cloth but im not sure i like the cloth in the mk6 as much as the mk5's, it maybe better in real life.
Its also the thought of such an expensive car with only cloth. The last couple years of the mk5 GTI in the UK we got leather as standard. Imo with the mk6 GTI they should have made the standard seats half leather like the edition 30 ones.

Im on the look out for photos of a silver or shadow blue 5 door mk6 GTI
if anyone comes across any, please point me in the direction please.
Thanks
Geoff.

Last edited:

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
White one movie.:D
http://www.volkswagen.de/etc/medial...gti/html.Par.0003.File.html?culture=de_DE&tc=

then click seite ... link in the bottom left of the screen.

Yes the movies the same as the one on youtube BUT Watch the movie then you can watch and learn with different camera angles if under 21 or watch you drive it etc after clicking one of the two options.!:D
really like the incar view.

Then you can explore the car.
Watch the making of the movie,
Download screen savers etc.
I have a new screensaver:happyanim:

Last edited:

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Optional in Europe/UK (called Xenons, available to order from week 22 (end may'ish)) I have no idea about if they will be standard or optional in the states at this time.

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
If anyone finds any other colours please let me know please
Thanks.

As im tempted by blue graphite, shadow blue or reflex silver

I am a little different like that as everyone always goes for red/white/black its why our mk5GTI is shadow blue:thumbsup: and i find the grays blend too much with road colours round here that other drivers have a bad habbit of been able to see you!