GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I want to see mkVI mods!

Darkmkvigti

Ready to race!
VMR & Lowered

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Man I reallly love those rims, if only my wallet felt the same way.

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
"Darkmkvigti" these might be some of the best looking rims i've seen so far !!! :thumbup:

nway this is my gti with ABT custom rear kit and quad-pipe exhaust system:

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 1,774
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 938

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
It's all subjective! It's unique if you ask me and its paired with an aggressive diffuser too. :thumbsup:

1 exhaust tip per cylinder? Just a wee bit of overkill if you ask me!

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
Worst looking exhaust ever on a GTI.

mmm too bad you don't like it... i actually fell in love with them when i saw them... i guess everyone's got a different opinion...

It's all subjective! It's unique if you ask me and its paired with an aggressive diffuser too.

yea that's what i wanted in the first place.. unique :)

1 exhaust tip per cylinder? Just a wee bit of overkill if you ask me!

i've always been a fan of quad-exhausts... i like the aggressive look they give to any car... but i tried to make them as discreet as possible with the matte black and so...

Love the exhaust, how does it sound?

Thanks man :) it sounds just as i wanted it: Stock... only a bit louder under acceleration...
It also gives me a noticeable extra pinch in power... around 15 HP (dealer claims 20 HP, but it really comes down to how clean is the fuel... and here in lebanon... well although its 98 octane, not all gas stations are reliable...)

AND i'd like to know... if you got them for free... would you install them on your gti?

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
It's all subjective! It's unique if you ask me and its paired with an aggressive diffuser too. :thumbsup:

off topic question... i see your only product is a 3M carbon fiber look vinyl right? this happens to be exactly what i was looking for... can i get that in Lebanon? do you have a local dealer or something?

thank you :)

f14dmechanic

If all goes well, I will have these wheels installed on my Black JSW this weekend. I ordered them the other day and can't stop wondering how they are going to look. I think they will be nice, except for the tiny brake system. I am thinking about getting some of those generic brake covers to make it look a little better.... not sure though. I will upgrade to a BBK eventually.

Last edited: