GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Stalker photo much? Hahahhaa

LOL!

Spotted a CW GTI going westbound on Williams Parkway after Kennedy at around 6 PM? Lady driven.

Passed by the TD on Weston + Major Mac but didn't see any white GTIs there :(

GTA_MK6

Ready to race!
Spotted a cw gti with led tails on Winston Churchill/403 going north around 5ish. Waved. Ride looked so clean.

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
I was stuck in traffic going up the DVP/404 yesterday and was next to a 2-door CW with LED tails...still had the steelies on just by Buttonville airport. I got off at 16th.. The tint was impossibly dark. I looked over twice and couldn't even see light through the other window.

Glad to see that not all the spotting action is in Mississauga!

The 404 is where I spend my commute, now slightly less mind-numbing by looking for VDubs, especially GTIs and other Golfs.

Meegis

Ready to race!
LOL!

Spotted a CW GTI going westbound on Williams Parkway after Kennedy at around 6 PM? Lady driven.

Passed by the TD on Weston + Major Mac but didn't see any white GTIs there :(

Was there from 6:30 to 7:15

s84panchal

Passed Driver's Ed
spotted two beautiful gtis around 9:30pm.. CW MK5 and CW MK6 rolling down the 404 southbound so i followed in my CW too lol..until the 401, i went east and they went west.

O-III

Ready to race!
Saw my first Golf R, parked in a driveway on Meadowlands between Woodroffe and Merivale Road, Ottawa. Rising Blue, very cool!

We need a SPOTTED - OTTAWA thread!

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Okay here goes.

CW GTI going down Allen Rd. with LED tails (1:30-2:00 PM)
CW GTI parked in the driveway at Bathurst & Bloor
CSG GTI parked in another drive at Bathurst & Bloor (your front bumper is hanging off :()
Black GTI with LED fronts (2012?) going south on Bathurst near Glen Carin (3:00-3:30 PM)
White GTI waiting to go Southbound on Bathurst at Lawrence intersection (3:00-3:30PM)

joffems

Passed Driver's Ed
CW GTI heading south on Doris Ave. @ 6:30 with yellow fogs on as DRLs. I nodded at you and you acknowledged.

Kato

Ready to race!
Dropped/tinted CSG GTI @ Petro Canada(QEW & Winston Churchill) at noon today.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
CW GTI with yellow fogs, lowered, and a big ass roof rack driving on blood west last night at about 145am.

TommyM

Ready to race!
White Golf City, no tint, slammed on black w/ chrome lip bbs rs's @ Yorkdale Mall some time last week?

UG mk5 GTI, 2dr, yellow fogs, exhaust? stock height? @ Yorkdale Mall today around 1pm