GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

white vs black MkVI GTI

Q822

Ready to race!
I had too many black car...my last GTi mk5 is black one and my TT and my s4 were Red and you know what I wanted a White car for all those cars but they were good deal so I took them but the next one gonna be white with tinted windows ....

krische

vdubber in training
Black looks awesome. Although I hear its a pain to keep clean.

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Heres a couple 5 doors sorry could not find 3 doors to help make your mind up.

VWAlex04

Ready to race!
White. Black is a pain in the dick to keep clean. rain spots, pollen, dust you name it shows up on black.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
white on black rims, with tinted tails and window tint. would look uber hot!

gerard

Last car was black. Real heartache whenever a spec of dirt shows up so clearly. Too much effort washing and waxing.

White or silver for me

Blaze182

Ready to race!
I'd say Black if you dont drive much =P Maybe 10K-15Kkm per year.

If your driving 20K plus, I like white XD haha.

BUT, nothing will ever beat a black on black, CLEAN car... just gotta keep it clean ;)

TSI688

Ready to race!
i'd personally prefer white on the mkvi. the black is nice, but mkvi looks like it has been created to be white.
in short, the white is more of a head turner than the black.
the black on the other hand is mostly a preferred colour so i'd guess there will be quite a number of black gti's running around, and in the meantime it looks dull in black.
the story is different on earlier models of the Golf as they look great in black...the only other golf that really looks nice in white is the mk1.

ymk6

Yip its white for me aswell. Putting in my order this weekend for a white gti dsg. dont really like the look of the black especially since it has black trim. it was between white and the blue for me, still unsure but think i'm going to settle with white