GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey Moderators and Admin!!!!

saucer

Leadfoot
I don't see a site suggestion forum yet like on golfmkv.com, but I have two for you...

1.) We need a favicon :)

2.) It would be nice to see a Golf TDI Forum pop up. Right now the MK6 diesleboys are torn between tdiclub.com and here - not really having a solid subforum to post in.

That is all - thanks :D

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion

2.) It would be nice to see a Golf TDI Forum pop up. Right now the MK6 diesleboys are torn between tdiclub.com and here - not really having a solid subforum to post in.
Great bring on the diesel section.

I'm not sure what favicon is apart from the obvious? ;)

saucer

Leadfoot
favicons are the little icons that show up in the address bar of most browsers. I have a few dozen bookmarks on my Firefox toolbar that are mostly represented by custom favicons so I can distinguish the sites... right now golfmk6 still has the default paper favicon :thumbdown:

-Dozer-

Ready to race!
Isn't there only like 20 of you guys driving around the country anyway ;)

Shortest waitlist I could find was 9 months if you wanted a Golf TDI. Nobody even has one to test drive though!

I would have loved to get the GTD or the TDI, but I do love my GTI. Then again the R-20 would be sweet too. Maybe VWoA will get their head out of their ass and bring more of these over to the states...

saucer

Leadfoot
yeah GTD would have been amazing, but I'll do what I can modwise to get close!

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
favicons are the little icons that show up in the address bar of most browsers.
Ok I'm with you now but that doesn't really concern me about this forum.

In your dreams. ;)

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion

Shortest waitlist I could find was 9 months if you wanted a Golf TDI. Nobody even has one to test drive though!

I would have loved to get the GTD or the TDI, but I do love my GTI. Then again the R-20 would be sweet too. Maybe VWoA will get their head out of their ass and bring more of these over to the states...

I saw three of those bad boys on saturday at my stealership..

daihard

Ready to race!
I don't see a site suggestion forum yet like on golfmkv.com, but I have two for you...

3.) I'd like a mobile-optimised site. I access this forum via iPhone about 70 percent of the time. :)

BTW agreed on the favicon.

daihard

Ready to race!

daihard

Ready to race!
I tried the tapatalk app today. If you go to the golfmkv forum there is a link to golfmk6 so you can jump over to this forum. I'm not sure it is any better than just opening the forum in a browser though.

You can jump to this forum from golfmkv via tapatalk, but that's no different than directly accessing it on Mobile Safari. Looks like golfmk6 itself must install the tapatalk plug-in.