GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Borla Exhaust installed!

pfunk888

Passed Driver's Ed
As soon as Borla ships mine I PROMISE to post sound clips. I got sick of waiting for a sound clip and though "F" it, I have had three Borla exhausts and they have always sounded great. $605 shipped from Autoanything is a good deal. :)

can you post a link for the exhaust because i can't find that @#$^ing thing on the website...... haha thanks!

SVTunit

Ready to race!
can you post a link for the exhaust because i can't find that @#$^ing thing on the website...... haha thanks!

I would love to! The only problem is that I ordered the exhaust in April and they still haven't shipped it! They have sent me three E-mails saying "another 2 weeks". Seriously, WTF Borla?! :mad0259:

scbastv

Ready to race!
I would love to! The only problem is that I ordered the exhaust in April and they still haven't shipped it! They have sent me three E-mails saying "another 2 weeks". Seriously, WTF Borla?! :mad0259:

I guess were in similar boats here...

I ordered mine over a month ago...not quite as bad as you...but still not in yet...see my sig:mad0259:

pfunk888

Passed Driver's Ed
haha i ordered mine and they just told me that they don't know when they are getting so they just refunded my money and said sorry :clap:

SVTunit

Ready to race!
haha i ordered mine and they just told me that they don't know when they are getting so they just refunded my money and said sorry :clap:

Nice going Borla! Way to introduce a new product and then not have it in stock when people actually want to buy it! :thumbdown:

pfunk888

Passed Driver's Ed
haha i may have found a place that has them i will keep the gti forum posted but i can't promise anything and it is gonna run me 670 plus 50 shipping but i REALLY want it sooooooo idk i might just bit the bullet and go for it

scbastv

Ready to race!
well...after two months of waiting, it finally came!

installed this past friday:happyanim:

here is a link to the video cuz i tried to embed and cant get it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zDwR781CQ

i gotta say...not quite as loud as i thought it would be, but i guess itll get louder when i put a dp on there?

scbastv

Ready to race!
thanks for the how to Diego

Killswitch24

Ready to race!
Man, I thought you were going to get on that thing...

finklejag

Ready to race!
Thanks for posting the video. I don't plan on getting a DP for this car. I did all those $$ mods on my Mk4. I'm older and wiser now! I do like the sound of the Borla though. I might get a CB and that's it. ;)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

tony421

Passed Driver's Ed

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Because I already tried google and this forum and couldn't find a better price than whats on the borla site. Thanks.

Maybe you missed what I said in my post.

They're about the same price where ever you look. Its all pretty much depending on shipping. I would look locally at a shop so you wouldnt have to spend that extra money on shipping costs.

hpa-gtii

Ready to race!
This is Alvin from Borla Performance in California. Here is a comparison pic of OE our 140347 tip (bottom).

Nice! How much for just the tips?