GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

80 in a 45. Time to face the music.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
zzzzzz this thread bores me with people who think getting a bad ass car at the age of 16 isn't spoiled. Face it people, it is. Whether you're privlaged for it or not. As a parent, you should worry about your child's safety more so than feeding his neediness.

I've earned the right to purchase my GTI just like many others on here. I've worked hard for it and it has paid off. I now pay nil on my car insurance because of my age and my driving record that I have built up over the years.. Had I gotten this car at 16, I GUARANTEE you at least 5 tickets, maybe some other foul play in there.

I am 23, pay roughly 80 dollars a month. I'm getting married in August and turn 25 in 2 years. My insurance rates will drop to 30 dollars a month with both of those instances for the GTI. All because my father gave me a ford contour when I turned 16

:dnftt:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
have I been labeled the troll? AWESOME!

tololololol

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
As much as I hate off topic threads.....this is win:

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Damn you guys are bad I've gotten a 50 in a 40 and thought that was bad lol. That was when I was 18 in my z26.

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Damn you guys are bad I've gotten a 50 in a 40 and thought that was bad lol. That was when I was 18 in my z26.

What 18 ands owned a 2 door Corsica Z car? Blasphemy!!

stylistic

Passed Driver's Ed
Of course!

I must confess that I feel a bit ashamed of myself for beating down this kid for receiving help from his parents. After-all, I am the model of perfection given that I have achieved so much in life without any help from my parents at all, or anyone for that matter. High school? Yep, I did it all myself. College? Again I paid for EVERYTHING. Nevermind the fact that I went to a very expensive college. Med School? Once again I am perfect and found a way to pay for my $200K education all by myself. I am a big boy.

lol @ at creating a fake account

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Always, always, always go to court.

Not always.

If you get are talking about 4+ points, losing your license, or something severe like that, then get a lawyer.

I've been to court plenty of times to defend myself and it's not always worth it. Try sitting in the court house, waiting to be heard, for more than 4 hours at a time. No eating, no drinking, no bathroom breaks because if they call you and you aren't there to hear it, they can say you didn't show up.

On the plus side, I've had several tickets dropped, points removed, fines reduced, but in the end you pay one way or another (e.g. your time, opportunity cost, court costs and fees, etc). I've learned, for the most part, to just pay the damn "speeding toll" and move on.

Tailwagger

Ready to race!
Hmmm... one guess as to where the freshest, most healthy donor organs come from. Really appreciate it kids, keep doing what your doing so others may live.