GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new Golf VI 2.0TDI 4motion:)

William783

Passed Driver's Ed
AWESOME!!!

It looks like you only got the front spoiler?! Do you plan on getting side skirts and rear?

Oh and did you put onthe recommended suspension limiters (bump stops) for those helios?

Thanks!

TurboTor

Golfer
AWESOME!!!

It looks like you only got the front spoiler?! Do you plan on getting side skirts and rear?

Oh and did you put onthe recommended suspension limiters (bump stops) for those helios?

Thanks!

Thank you:)

I only have the front spoiler, but the plan is to mount GTI sideskirts and modify the rear for the dual gti exhaust with one pipe on each side.
I don't really like the look of votex rear spoiler because it's glued on the outside of the stock bumper. Maybe i'll just go for the gti rear, time will show:)

I have DCC for 18" wheels so there is now problem with bump stops, the wheels never rub:) The bumb stops that came with the Eibach suspension was identical with the ones on the car.

Last edited:

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
My Focal/Audison stereo:

Can you please list details on this. I am interested in doing this to my car.

How much did it cost? Where did you get it from? What is the sound like?

P.S. Car looks hot!

TurboTor

Golfer
Can you please list details on this. I am interested in doing this to my car.

How much did it cost? Where did you get it from? What is the sound like?

P.S. Car looks hot!

will do:)
It i calculate from NOK(Norwegian Kroner) to USD it would be around 1000$ for everything.
The sound is werry good, but proberbly would be better if i upgraded the door speakers.

The list:
2channel Audison LRx 1.400 (900w mono)

2x FOCAL 27V1

Helix AAC high/low adapter (need this to get phono-signals and remote-signal from the RNS-510)

Custom made closed subwoofer enclosure with a cover plate that covers the gap on each side;)

pmg

DCC

How do you find the DCC active damping? What setting do you use most? Do you think the changed springs effect that?.

TurboTor

Golfer
How do you find the DCC active damping? What setting do you use most? Do you think the changed springs effect that?.

How i find it? It's an option when you order the car:)
There is a button on the center console where you can choose normal/sport/comfort.
I usually drive on Normal, but when I drive active I like the sport setting;)
When I installed the Eibach springs, all the settings got a little "harder" but still there is a big difference between the 3 programs.

pmg

DCC/ACC in EU

Thanks, I am also certain to order it, I am hoping in Sport it will mean the car handles far sharper than the Ford Focus

Lemon

Ready to race!
Equipment:
DCC active damping (Sport/comfort/normal)

Upgrades:
50mm Eibach springs + DCC

I have a question about the new DCC active damping. If I changed coilover / cup-kit, the system won't work anymore, right ? It only works if you only change the Spring ? Does the 50mm drop Eibach Spring work good with the DCC ?
By the way, it's an awesome car, I really wanna get it after my Rabbit off the lease.
Thanks for your info. :)

TurboTor

Golfer
I have a question about the new DCC active damping. If I changed coilover / cup-kit, the system won't work anymore, right ? It only works if you only change the Spring ? Does the 50mm drop Eibach Spring work good with the DCC ?
By the way, it's an awesome car, I really wanna get it after my Rabbit off the lease.
Thanks for your info. :)

Yes, the DCC system needs the DCC shocks to function. the deal is that there are electronic valves that regulate the oil inside the damper. And also there are sensors on the top of the towers that register body roll etc.
No problems with 50mm Eibach and DCC on my car;)

I really love my Mk6:)

I'm not good in english writing, but hope you understand:rolleyes: