GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What options do you want for your MKVI?

HyeWarrior

Banned
To be honest, the only 2 MJAOR things I want for mine is Leather seats and the Bi-Xenon lights... I'd like a sunroof too, but I can do without one lol...

Ugh I can't wait to test drive one in a few months! :thumbup:

raytang1

leather seats and sunroof is kind of standard features here in hong kong.
i would love to have bi-xenon lights though :wub:

NapaCoach

Ready to race!
i want just about everything but wheels (have a set of 19's im going to run)

my 08 gti was my first hatchback ever so i skimped just in case things did not work out
i love this car & just want more

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
The only option that I'm getting is the DSG... Have no use for a sun roof (don't want a hole in my roof), I have had one car with leather seats(hot in summer cold in winter and too slippery, oh yes must be a two door. Also hope that reflex silver paint will be available.

Alex.

Ready to race!
Don't you feel that cloth seats are impossible to keep clean though? I like leather because you can just wipe it down.

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Alex I've not had any problem with keeping the cloth seats clean. Then again I don't have any young children and don't allow eating or drinking in the VW.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
i think the cloth material is going to be different then whats in them now. hopefull the material wont show wear n tear so easily and wont have the look of a rental car

TSI688

Ready to race!
i'll be getting highline, bluetooth, multi-function, rear tinted windows & sunroof. these all with other standard highline specs.

in the future i'll order the RNS510 from german ebay

as an extra from malta to order it with the car i got it quoted at €2700. i found it on german ebay for €600 and that's why i've decided to order it and change it myself once the warranty ends!! ;)

Last edited:

Legohed

Ready to race!
I got on my 1.4 TSi:

Highline comp
DAB radio
Flat tyre indicator
Leather steering wheel
Luxury pack
Sunroof
Fogs
Parking sensors
Metallic paint
Metal foot pedals
Mats and mud flaps :w00t:

Happy with it all 'cept really wanted 170 bhp twin supercharged turbo one! Couldn't justify extra lay out.:iono:

krische

vdubber in training
most certainly the bi-xenon headlights. I don't really care about a sunroof. Unfortuanetly I believe the only way you can get leather seats in the US is with the autobahn package. Which means you're paying for a sunroof too.

super steve

Ready to race!
sunroof is definately overrated...
I never ever use mine. I wouldnt have gotten it if it didnt come with the leather.
bi-xenon is a must as well as leather and I would have loved to get the speaker upgrade but I couldnt order and wait 2 months to take delievery.

nyte3k

Ready to race!
bi-xenon and dynaudio... i was set on the 18" Detroit just because they look way better than the 17", but honestly i hate that design. So I could probably get a better looking 18" set on Tirerack for nearly the same price.

Sunroof is wanted, but never worth $1,000 (which most manufacturers feel it's worth). Sunroofs should be standard... it's almost 2010 damn it! Sunroof should be standard and maybe a panoramic roof should be optional.

Legohed

Ready to race!
I love the sunroof, it's always opened. I hate air-con! I honestly would prefer to sit there sweating my nuts off rather than have fake cold air blowing onto me, spreading germs:paddle:.

Xenons weren't an option on my car - I would have loved them, but then at over £1000 :eek:(upgrade on GT etc), they're defo way too expensive. That's why I'm having to resort to buying different bulbs for it instead:iono: