GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OSIR front lip will be delivered Thursday!!!

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Can't wait for it to get here!!! I ordered it on Friday and it should be arriving via UPS on Thursday. I may try to make arrangements to pick it up from the UPS distribution station on Wednesday, since I pass it on my way home from work and all my UPS deliveries go through that location before being delivered the next day. I'll definitely have it installed by Saturday for Waterfest. I'll be sure to post tons of pics once I get it.

UPDATE: Delivered today... PICS BELOW!!!

Last edited:

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
From what I understand and can see from the pics, yes. Hopefully it will stick out a little further though.

Artysta

Ready to race!
Can't wait for it to get here!!! I ordered it on Friday and it should be arriving via UPS on Thursday. I may try to make arrangements to pick it up from the UPS distribution station on Wednesday, since I pass it on my way home from work and all my UPS deliveries go through that location before being delivered the next day. I'll definitely have it installed by Saturday for Waterfest. I'll be sure to post tons of pics once I get it.

Sorry bro, but I will be royally pissed if you get yours before me. I ordered mine over a month ago and straight from OSIR and the order is still sitting at customs. Kudos to you though for getting it that quick.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Sorry bro, but I will be royally pissed if you get yours before me. I ordered mine over a month ago and straight from OSIR and the order is still sitting at customs. Kudos to you though for getting it that quick.

I hear you man, but the place I ordered mine from in CA actually had some in stock. Must have been from one of OSIR's first shipments.

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
home depot lip??

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
It's usually done with either foam or hard rubber garage door seal. It comes out pretty good if you mount it correctly and take your time. I did it on my last car and for less than $10.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Could have used a few more self tapping screws but it came out pretty good and held strong for over a year it was on the car. The bumper was replaced with a euro one, but I still have the stock bumper and the lip still looks like new, just sitting in my shed collecting dust lol.