GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new Golf VI 2.0TDI 4motion:)

TurboTor

Golfer
Have ordered GTI sideskirts now,
What do you think?
Paint them in the cars color or leave them as they are?

lesvw123

Ready to race!
i think on a black car they will look better painted,where as on the silver or a white i think they stand out better left black,your car looks bloody good anyway

TurboTor

Golfer
The Sideskirt have arrived and will be painted next week i hope:)

Installed my GTI steeringwheel today:cool:

lesvw123

Ready to race!
hi i am pleased the part numbers were ok, it took the dealers in the uk a month of searching to find those for me, now the hole world should have them.
are you screwing the side skirts on or using spoiler adhesive like i did?
the GTI steeringwheel looks good what next i notice you do not have a gti gear knob

TurboTor

Golfer
hi i am pleased the part numbers were ok, it took the dealers in the uk a month of searching to find those for me, now the hole world should have them.
are you screwing the side skirts on or using spoiler adhesive like i did?
the GTI steeringwheel looks good what next i notice you do not have a gti gear knob

I don't really want to make holes in the car so I will use spoiler adhesive like you did:) Did you have any problems fitting them?

haven't decided if I want the GTI/GTD gearknob, since mine has "4motion" written on the top:) But you never know;)

ox518

Hey man, really love the GTD steering wheel. Where did you buy it from? I had a look at Ebay, couldn't find it. Could you please give me link? Thanks

lesvw123

Ready to race!
hi i fitted mountings underneath the car first then fitted the skirts to these then applied the adhesive and they just push in to position,i left them over night with plenty of masking tape over the door sills holding them in position.
you can not tell that they are glued on at all.
it took me about an hour in total where as when i put them on my mk5 it took
me about 5 hours in total marking out the sills and drilling them and praying i did not make amistake

Robuk

Ready to race!
Very Very Nice.

Can you tell me if the rear Tint is blue which i think is standard on GT?

Sportlines seem to lower the MK6 more than the MK5, i think they both use the same springs.

TurboTor

Golfer
Very Very Nice.

Can you tell me if the rear Tint is blue which i think is standard on GT?

Sportlines seem to lower the MK6 more than the MK5, i think they both use the same springs.

Tint has a Green Tone;)

The springs ar identical with the G5 springs, maybe the G6 got more weight