GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

US-Spec Info

zee

Go Kart Champion
There were slight changes from that preliminary spec.
- 8 speakers not 10.
- Rear view camera is gone
- Bluetooth now standard

Alex.

Ready to race!
Yeah because when I ordered my car Bluetooth was standard and there was nothing about the rear view camera. I did not really pay attention to the speakers.

Alex.

Ready to race!
http://www.vw.com/upcomingcars/2010gti/en/us/#

I know, I have seen that but check out the speedometer its in KPH. Looks like a European car was photographed.

And I think (correct me if I am wrong) in the NY autoshow there was the rear view camera, which is something that is not available in the US.

And they always say things are subject to change.

mongo1

Ready to race!
Not sure if anyone cares, but the VW guy I'm in contact with sent me the following:

The colors for 2010 will be:

Black Magic
Candy White
Tornado Red
United Gray
Carbon Steel Gray

Interiror chocies will be "Jacky" cloth or "Titan Black" leather

Options will be:

Power Sunroof
Bi-Xenon Headlamps
Dynaudio sound system
18" alloy wheel/tire pkgs.
Navigation System
Autobahn Pkg. (leather-sunroof-18" alloys)

I should have pricing within the next week and will let you know as soon as I get it.

There's nothing shocking, or radical in this, but I thought I'd pass it along.

Alex.

Ready to race!
Not this year. Autobahn is just leather and sunroof and 18" being a separate option. Last year the 18" came with a sunroof.

I wish they diddnt group options together so you can really get what you want. I have a feeling that most the cars will be either fully loaded 4 doors, and 2 doors with no options. I Just think that because all the dealers I know usually followed that trend with the MKVs.

That is why I ordered mine.
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpo...75&postcount=4
This is actually the exact sheet my dealer used.

Alex.

Ready to race!
I can't find what that thread "defining launch cars". Can anyone tell me what exactly a launch car is?