GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awaiting delivery of my R

Darrenexe

Have been told by dealership that my R is going to built next week.:thumbsup:
Hopefully it will be here by the end of June.So looking forward to the arrival.:happyanim:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Can't wait to see your pics.

Freakinsweet

Passed Driver's Ed
You are in for a treat! Volkswagen Performance Tour 2010 visited locally today so I had the opportunity to drive the Golf R, the Scirocco R and the Golf GTD. Also on display was the Passat R36 and the Golf GTI.

The power in the R is more linear compared to the GTI and the car did not feel overly faster, but of course it was :) Looks awesome and I am now seriously thinking about trading the GTI for a new R instead...we´ll see.

Was also very impressed by the Scirocco R that had no problems whatsoever to put the 265 hp to work...no wheelspin that I noticed.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
You are in for a treat! Volkswagen Performance Tour 2010 visited locally today so I had the opportunity to drive the Golf R, the Scirocco R and the Golf GTD. Also on display was the Passat R36 and the Golf GTI.

The power in the R is more linear compared to the GTI and the car did not feel overly faster, but of course it was :) Looks awesome and I am now seriously thinking about trading the GTI for a new R instead...we´ll see.

Was also very impressed by the Scirocco R that had no problems whatsoever to put the 265 hp to work...no wheelspin that I noticed.

"did not feel overly faster"

What??? Is your butt dyno not working? 200HP vs 265HP. Hmmm.:rolleyes:

Better take your butt dyno in for a checkup!

shahabdin

Ready to race!
Picked up ur R yet? Don't forget to post some pics mate.

P.S. I was considering bringing over my Golf to the UK. What about speed limits in residential areas is it 30Kph? What about in the central areas of the cities like London? :iono: , where can you drive freely without big brother watching you??? That puts me off, what's the point of a fast car if u can't really enjoy it?

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
Picked up ur R yet? Don't forget to post some pics mate.

P.S. I was considering bringing over my Golf to the UK. What about speed limits in residential areas is it 30Kph? What about in the central areas of the cities like London? :iono: , where can you drive freely without big brother watching you??? That puts me off, what's the point of a fast car if u can't really enjoy it?

Man come to Leb! it's 20min flight from where u are. we have 80% twisty mountain roads and no big brother to keep you from enjoying your ride:D

Darrenexe, so? did you receive it yet??? how is it?? how is it?? :fighting0030:

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Sweet... what color did you get? Congrats and enjoy the new ride :)

shahabdin

Ready to race!
Man come to Leb! it's 20min flight from where u are. we have 80% twisty mountain roads and no big brother to keep you from enjoying your ride:D

Darrenexe, so? did you receive it yet??? how is it?? how is it?? :fighting0030:

Hehe :) Thnx man. Yup, would like to do that. Maybe even bring the car over to drive :)).

Yup got some colleagues of Lebanese descent :thumbsup:

Actually love the Laziza apple drink too. Hmm, now I'll consider comng over to get a few crates of 'em :happyanim: