GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Chat Thread

2012mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
That's so true I have seen some f*cked up things in Brampton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Who is up for a small meet tonight just a coffee ? Maybe a cruise ??

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Added some restaurants and eating places that are worth going to in the first page - if anyone wants to add some, please share!

2012mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Just finished the installing my springs ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345908940.243434.jpg
That's b4
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345908960.823249.jpg
Result

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Serge, that looks like an excellent drop. I'll have to check this out when I see your car next!

2012mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks. Ya thank god H&R responded quickly and we were able to resolve the issue. Here is another pic. Don't mind the hood I am still waitin for the notch to come in. I think it might drop abit more I am just waitin for it to settle in.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345920493.429668.jpg

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Nice drop!! How long did it take you?

2012mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice drop!! How long did it take you?

It took me 1.5 hours but keep in mind I am licensed mechanic. So for me it was abit easier. Some ppl say it would take around 2.5 - 3 hours depends if someone is helping you. I did it by myself. One thing tho make sure you have all the tools b4 you start other wise you will be stuck.

Thanks Tim!!

nik

Go Kart Champion
For those wanting to run their laptops in their cars

I figured this may be handy for those running vagcom or other laptop software in their cars frequently. I picked up a universal laptop power supply for $45 from Tiger Direct from a company called iGo as mine took a dump last night. To my surprise it actually came with an attachment for plugging it directly into the cigarette socket. It'll spare lugging around an inverter and power supply and also comes with a nice carrying case.

The item below looks exactly like it, except mine came with the car attachment and not the USB cable. The box has a picture of a wall plug, a car and a plane on it.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3231819&CatId=2603