GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do Women hate GTi's?

2010 UG

Ready to race!
...and it get's much much better gas mileage than my other vehicle that all the women seem to be attracted to which my girlfriend noticed when she borrowed my other vehicle... called me and said, "you're not allowed to drive your FJ, too many female drivers are checking it out. Also I like how it makes me feel invincible as if it's possible to push other car's out of the way... oh and thanks for paying for the gas" ...

Too true about the FJ, my girl said the same thing about mine. She loves the GTI too, just thinks that it doesnt fit me.

victri

Passed Driver's Ed
My wife picked out 90% of the stuff on our GTI. She's now rushing me to get another car so she can have the GTI for herself.

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
I've had nothing but love for my GTI, from all genders, races, ages, heights, etc.

The girlfriend loves it and I'm trying to teach her stick so she can drive it as well.

WakJak

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been told my vdub looks "like a minivan, but hey its cute still"... wtf its so damn fast why does cute have to be involved??

MkVIAdict

I am new user to this website. I am getting my gti in two weeks. Dont get me wrong the new gti is my obsession and i cant think about anything else. Yet every person that i talk to trys turning me away from buying the car. I am 19 yet still would like to get girls by showin off my car. Do any of you experience looks from girls? or is it just the joy of what you feel of owning and driving the car? Im gettin the car no matter what, i just need to realize that i dont care what others think about it and feel good about my new car to be.. what do you people think?

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
My mom used to not like the GTI... but then she drove it one day and now she really likes it.

And yes, I've been told that it's "cute" by many females.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
no the gti is not cute, a fiat 500 is a cute little car. yeah its not a muscle car with 500 bhp but it does the job of a hatchback quite well. we must remain loyal to the GTI badge at all costs!!!! nobody gets in our way!!!!!

OWLY

Passed Driver's Ed
My wife loves the GTI. She even negotiated the deal for me...I now realize that this was done so she can drive my C63!!

wildcars

Ready to race!
OWLY, I think your wife is a genius! lol... Brilliant...

I would rather drive the C63 than the GTI!! lol...

Clempson13

Ready to race!
my girlfriend said my car was "cute" as well and has a more respect for it after riding in it for a while, have yet to let anyone else behind the wheel. i've gotten a lot of the "cute" comments from women in general.

my brothers and dad on the other hand gave me a hard time for getting a "chic" hatchback, they haven't repeated that statement since riding in it for the first time. :cool:

honkbruno

Ready to race!
I've gotten the "it's SO cute!" comment from a few girls also. Girls seem to like it but I think Borat would be disappointed as I don't think it came with a pu$$y magnet installed. :laugh: