GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED tails - my install video

s6eeb

Ready to race!
lights

Awesome video stunning car m8.istay in the uk and realy wont these lights.the only thing i dont get is this vag-com stuff? from what i can see on the forum the only thing that happens is that a bulb erra comes on the dash well i have this anyway from when i fitted leds for the licens plate is this all it does ????????????

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Easy to follow video, nicely done. Thanks!

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Wanna do mine fore me? Lol but nice vid

KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Ready to race!
so ... before I buy vag com or ask someone to do it for me ..
If I install the R led tails ... I am to get a bulb out error ... if I get the R leds w/fogs ?
if I get it without Fogs is it plug n play ? ... and even if I get bulb out errors ... will the R leds at least WORK ? ....

sinistro

Ready to race!
From what I read, r with out fogs... yes, you'll just get a bulb out error...

gtibot

Ready to race!
If I don't have access to VAGCOM, would a dealer be able to fix the bulb out error for me? Thanks.

shadax

Passed Driver's Ed
I hate to revive such an old thread, but is the bulb out light and any other reason for needing a VAGCOM still existent on 2013 models?

I want to install my tails today and I had no idea I needed the VAGCOM.

If I need it, can someone point me to exactly what I need from Ross tech?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
my install video, didnt want to clutter up the forum with a new thread.

steven.yakimo

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm gonna be going to ramstein soon do you think I could find somethin over there and bring it back with me instead of buying them online?

Jacksonoftrades

Does anyone have any clue on how to access/remove the high level (3rd) brake light? Does not seem to pop out like the mkv and I can not find any interior access.