GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thirsty mirrors...

zee

Go Kart Champion
Try folding a paper towel and sliding it under the mirror (no homo) after your wash and go for a ride. The paper towel will pick up most of the water without it dripping onto the car.

:eek:
My eyes are deceiving me. Diego actually has the most helpful opinion that I would personally use.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
:eek:
My eyes are deceiving me. Diego actually has the most helpful opinion that I would personally use.

fkm lmao... you know, sometimes I actually am a bit helpful :laugh:

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
I dont use a hose when washing my car so I dont have that problem

ONR FTW!!!

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
ehem....isn't that stretching it a little.

"Once a month" is not "sometimes"

lul

jcarson112

Ready to race!
well thanks for all the suggestions... don't think I'll be taking a drill to the mirrors, too scared to do something that drastic. As Code pointed out it was all out of Laziness so I guess I'll just have to solve that problem and maybe try a few of the solutions posted. The parking uphill was so simple I never even thought about it (driveway is really steep and should do the trick)

zee

Go Kart Champion
well thanks for all the suggestions... don't think I'll be taking a drill to the mirrors, too scared to do something that drastic. As Code pointed out it was all out of Laziness so I guess I'll just have to solve that problem and maybe try a few of the solutions posted. The parking uphill was so simple I never even thought about it (driveway is really steep and should do the trick)

Parking facing uphill will have some water collect in the doors as they willbe unable to reach the drain hole.

jcarson112

Ready to race!
Well shit I'll just look crazy and park both directions and do the automotive hokey-pokey haha. Thanks for that heads up Bub