GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gauging Interest: MK6 Dyno Day at Komet Motorsports

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Adrian ran stock last time, is that what you are looking for, Michal?

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Just talked to a friend up in Madison, he's got a stock 2010 MK6, 6mt, and he might be interested. Is there going to be beer involved?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
beer? Maybe Bill can ask Kurt - not sure about that, lol.

Cheesecake

Ready to race!
Clutch seemed fine today during some test pulls. Count me in.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I was talking about the GTI's not an R. I see that most of them are stage 2, so it's not going to be much difference between the numbers if everybody runs 93 oct program.
I'm interested in seeing different runs between 93 octane tunes, even with the same tuner

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Well I'm officially out, no way my car will be ready by then.

flyboy34

Passed Driver's Ed
Weird, I've had 2 posts in this thread that have disappeared..

I wish we had a stock gti to dyno again

Sent via Tapatalk, probably with typos.

Kevin, here are the numbers for the original people who were able to get dynoed. There is a stock GTI among them.

Hey all,

A few of us had a dyno day at a local performance shop. We had 7 VWs that were going to run but we only ended up with four being able to run due to the PC self destructing after the fourth car. It appears the power supply gave out.

Anyways the runs were done on mustang dyno. Temps were about 90 degrees and pretty humid. I only have the WCF numbers for all the cars.

A3 w/K04 (TSI, AWD, DSG), down pipe and intake 247 whp 263 wtq
Golf R w/ EVOMs Intake (no tune) 233 whp 254 wtq
Stock GTI 196 whp 201 wtq
My R APR Stage 1 253 whp 283 wtq.

Working on getting photos and videos hosted. Hopefully will have at least my dyno chart when the owner of the shop gets the pc back up or at least the hard drive out.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks, but I was hoping to get a stock dyno run on the same day that the rest of us dyno.. that was the main benefit of the original dyno day, remember? (same dyno, same conditions, etc.).

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
kevin, hopefully vinny's friend in madison with the stock gti will come down

VINNY1

Ready to race!
What time on Saturday?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
haha, that is too funny....