GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

After a little over a year and 18k miles, trading in...

Uberryan

Banned
Will you be trading your testicles in for beef curtains with the GTI?

I keeed I keeeed

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
All jokes aside, this guy is probably gonna be getting more pussy than any of us.

Just sayin'.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
All jokes aside, this guy is probably gonna be getting more pussy than any of us.

Just sayin'.

Wait what? Certainly not from driving the Volt.. am I right or am I right?

It just doesn't strike me as the "panty dropping" kind of car lol

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
NO NO, he will be BECAUSE of the Volt. His wife will definitely get a recharge from it, if you know what I mean... it has KE(P)RS!!!

Tecni

Ready to race!
You'll always find that one person willing to trade gold for dirt.

You'll always find that one person willing to trade gold for dirt.

You'll always find that one person who thinks the car they own is God's own chariot and no other car in the price range can possibly compare.

I went through this same thing when I got rid of the RSX Type-S. They just don't understand how anyone could want a different car ever.

It's back to the whole iPhone vs. Android debate. What works for some doesn't work for others and who really gives a flying $#@^ what someone else uses? How exactly does one person's choice affect you in this respect?

Trolls will troll.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Gotta love the torque of an electric motor! And the sharp power dropoff, but mostly that pedal response :drool:

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

Gotta love the torque of an electric motor! And the sharp power dropoff, but mostly that pedal response :drool:

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

I have to say, that was surprising.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Have you calculated how long it would take to break even? Just curious is all.

Break even compared to what? The taxes alone would take multiple years.

He already mentioned several times that this wasn't a cost saving move.

The tax credit is $7500.

The GTI down payment was made with "found" money as I said before. I could really care less about losing a few bucks on the deal. I do what makes me happy and I'm fortunate enough to be in a position to do so at this stage in my life.

On my tombstone it shall read "I did it my way" :)

A_Bowers

The tax credit is $7500.

The GTI down payment was made with "found" money as I said before. I could really care less about losing a few bucks on the deal. I do what makes me happy and I'm fortunate enough to be in a position to do so at this stage in my life.

On my tombstone it shall read "I did it my way" :)

Burger king...Have it your way!