GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI's In Stock

Redcoat

Passed Driver's Ed
You all may have seen the photos I took of the 2010 U.S spec GTI's at the local VW training center a couple of weeks ago (If not, you'll find them in the Photo forum). Well, we finally recieved our first two GTI's in stock today. I'll post some photos when they have been inspected by our service dept.

Whafrodamus1

Ready to race!
You all may have seen the photos I took of the 2010 U.S spec GTI's at the local VW training center a couple of weeks ago (If not, you'll find them in the Photo forum). Well, we finally recieved our first two GTI's in stock today. I'll post some photos when they have been inspected by our service dept.

What dealership? Colonial?

GTIGuy1

Passed Driver's Ed

Those pics aren't showing up for me. Can you repost them?

Redcoat

Passed Driver's Ed
Colonial of Westborough. Both are two door models and have manual transmissions. The Candy White has just Bluetooth and 17" alloys. The United Grey has a power sunroof and 18" alloys.

Just be sure to ask for Gavin when you come in to buy!

Cigar

Passed Driver's Ed
Yep... they have finally come in!!

I just got a call from my VW sales guy and let me know he got a DSG in with a manual on the way. I'll be going monday to check it out :)