GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R20 Revealed!!!

phobic

I was actually getting ready to order a MK6 GTI but now I'm more than certain I want to wait for the R. Guess I get to keep the my MKV Rabbit a little bit longer.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
I was actually getting ready to order a MK6 GTI but now I'm more than certain I want to wait for the R. Guess I get to keep the my MKV Rabbit a little bit longer.

yea me too, i guess were keeping our rabbits untill jan? feb?

Aussie3318

From what I've been reading, possibly longer.... like around this time NEXT YEAR for US buyers! It's going to be tough but if the price is right, I'm willing to wait.

Considering how long we've had to wait for the 201 GTI to get to us, I would imagine you're probably right. I'd hope that the Golf R makes it to the US by May, but that's likely optimistic

mongo1

Ready to race!
From what I've been reading, possibly longer.... like around this time NEXT YEAR for US buyers! It's going to be tough but if the price is right, I'm willing to wait.

Where have you been reading this? Any links to this?

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
cant effin wait...

well put it this way. How long did it take for the r32 to come to the states?? the GTI was availible in 06, the r32 in late 08. but I doubt it will take that long for the golf R to come to the states, with this much anticipation

F1fletch

Ready to race!
is this thing going to cost 35k?

Wow I sure hope not.....I will be sorely dissapointed. My brother just purchased an EVOX MR and that is a nice driving car but is over 40k. If the the VW is 35 it needs to pack more technology than just carryover 4wd and the TTS Mill. Don't get me wrong I want an R20 but for 30ish not 35.

I know the R32 was expensive and exclusive but the new "R" really needs to up the ante to be a success at the same price point or a bit less.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
oohhhhh, i guess the only option ill be getting is the navigation? or did that come standard too?