GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What color/door would jesus get?

yootimi

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm ready to purchase the mk6 GTI and I simply can't decide what I want!

I thought candy white 2dr looked the best on the mkv, but on the mkvi, I think the 4drs kinda look better and carbon steel grey and tornado red look awesome as well....

What would you guys get?

Victorface

I don't know about Jesus, but that candy white 2 door at the top left of my screen looks the best to me. I think it's the contrast of the white to the red lip that makes it. I thought united gray metallic is also good as an alternative to the regular boring silver.

yootimi

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been trying to find pictures of GTIs in different color from the same angle in 2dr/4dr, but I haven't been able to find any... IF you have any post them up please..! :)

yootimi

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks, I knew about the site, but I just thought they weren't very good representations of the colors. Is US getting the shadow blue?

Thanks,

Tim

GTI2007

I don't think so cause that colour wasn't available for the mk5 so I don't see them delivering it for the mk6

aliti19

Ready to race!
I've been a black car guy my whole life, but when I saw the carbon steel gray at the dealer in person, my jaw dropped! Absolutely gorgeous! I would get that if I were to buy an MK6.

Giblets

Passed Driver's Ed
I obviously chose Carbon as I suspect this white car thing may eventually become sooooooo 2009 if you know what I mean......

Jebus would go for electric orange. Just because he could.