GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#HEATNation

JhnR

Banned
I would say Bulls but we SUCK this year :(
Oh well..gotta rebuild I suppose

Bulls are nothing without Rose...he's the main spark. Lets see when he comes back what they achieve.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Bulls are nothing without Rose...he's the main spark. Lets see when he comes back what they achieve.

I know...we miss him for sure. Robinson is doing ok for a backup PG but he's kind of selfish. Heinrich is just worthless. I miss our bench mob from last year. :( he won't be back for a while, maybe like a week or two before playoffs, we have no chance this year unfortunately.

JhnR

Banned
Last year Chicago was fire, until Rose got injured.

This year is gonna be a good season for some Eastern teams.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
bulls fan here! imo rose is never going to be the same. it'll be injury after injury. last year he lose a step or two and was less aggressive. he looks like he's nursing or have a fear of re-injuring himself.

the heat this year might be better. allen when he's open, his threes is almost as good as a lay-up. that team is 8-9 deep. only question mark is wade's health.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
I loved his decision. I've always hated how owners have so much control over the career of players, and to see a player take control like that was cool imo. Also all the charity money from it. But I can see how people wouldn't like it.

it's his decision and no one else, can't fault him for that. but at the same time it would have carried more respect if he won in cleveland. to me, he took the easy route going to miami. i'd like to see him win without d-wade.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
it's his decision and no one else, can't fault him for that. but at the same time it would have carried more respect if he won in cleveland. to me, he took the easy route going to miami. i'd like to see him win without d-wade.

Bleh. How many seasons did he play in Cleveland? Exactly, he didn't take the 'easy' route. He got the hell out of dodge, and who wouldn't? Like you said, his decision. I wouldn't want to play somewhere without help and for an owner who clearly acts like a child (as seen by his actions post-Lebron leaving).

GTI7871

Banned

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
Bleh. How many seasons did he play in Cleveland? Exactly, he didn't take the 'easy' route. He got the hell out of dodge, and who wouldn't? Like you said, his decision. I wouldn't want to play somewhere without help and for an owner who clearly acts like a child (as seen by his actions post-Lebron leaving).

agreed with the owner acting like a child post lebron. he was adding pieces, albeit slowly. MJ was in the same boat like lebron, but he stuck around till the right pieces came, phil got promoted after doug was fired, scottie and horace developed after few years. the bulls didn't really picked up any substantial talent in free agency with their first championship. it was small pieces to the puzzle, and phil's coaching that help michael get his first ring.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
agreed with the owner acting like a child post lebron. he was adding pieces, albeit slowly. MJ was in the same boat like lebron, but he stuck around till the right pieces came, phil got promoted after doug was fired, scottie and horace developed after few years. the bulls didn't really picked up any substantial talent in free agency with their first championship. it was small pieces to the puzzle, and phil's coaching that help michael get his first ring.

I agree from the outside it looks that way. I just have a feeling that some of that childish behavior had been seen before by the team or maybe even LeBron. But who knows? :iono: I think it all comes down to having fun, LeBron and Wade were good friends along with Bosh too. And these guys all talk and come up with a plan to play together... Kind of hard to pass up ya know..

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You don't have to defend him, just recognize that the Heat are an injury away from irrelevance. The Boston Three Party got old and look how that worked out.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
I agree from the outside it looks that way. I just have a feeling that some of that childish behavior had been seen before by the team or maybe even LeBron. But who knows? :iono: I think it all comes down to having fun, LeBron and Wade were good friends along with Bosh too. And these guys all talk and come up with a plan to play together... Kind of hard to pass up ya know..

only a fool would pass that up. just didn't like the way it went down that's all. the circus that went on and on and on was not needed. fuck gilbert, but his teammates and the city/state? OUCH! he knew what he wanted, all three (wade, bosh, lebron) knew all along they will be playing together in miami.

like i said before, i'm looking forward when wade isn't there to carry him anymore.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
You don't have to defend him, just recognize that the Heat are an injury away from irrelevance. The Boston Three Party got old and look how that worked out.

Every team in the NBA are an injury away from irrelevance. Rose and the bulls. Durant goes out, OKC has 0 chance. Kobe down, Lakers are done. You name the team, I'll name 1 player getting hurt and they have no chance of winning it all.