GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mark VII at 2012

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
wow, i have no clue. i want to say that it wont look as good as the mk6 but you never know...

GTI2007

That's true. It's been on the market in Europe since october 2003 or at least the regular MK5 Golf

TSI688

Ready to race!
seeing the looks of it....no. looks too much complicated, it lost the simplicity which makes the Golf stand special.

The new director replacing the current one said himself that he wants to change the style of the Golf and if in my opinion, if this is his idea of a Golf then...good luck.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
I'm going to buy an mk6 no matter when the MK7 is going to be released.

after thinking about it, me too. plus, after the mk6 i will probably move to an audi or something similar

Adem

Passed Driver's Ed
Thats sly.. what can i say VW. Dissappointing that they would have a 3 year life cycle. Very unfair to MK6 buyers..

jjh

The VW370 (Mk7 Golf) will begin production in Germany during Q4 (Oct) 2013; VW plan to produce 133900 vehicles in 2013 and 443000 in 2014.
source: latest CSM data.

MartinT

Ready to race!
If they don't do this move another car maker will take their market .. so I think they have no choice !!

Adem

Passed Driver's Ed
The VW370 (Mk7 Golf) will begin production in Germany during Q4 (Oct) 2013; VW plan to produce 133900 vehicles in 2013 and 443000 in 2014.
source: latest CSM data.

So i am guessing this means we wont see the new golf until start of 2014 in Australia?

Where did you get this info?

Cheers!