GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 1 Tune

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
They don't make any permanent modification to the ECU (other than opening the case.)

There are contact pads on the board that need to be shorted momentarily to enable the ECU to accept programming.

P

plac

They don't make any permanent modification to the ECU (other than opening the case.)

There are contact pads on the board that need to be shorted momentarily to enable the ECU to accept programming.

Thanks, I knew that, and didnt want bad info spreading around. If they soldered, a lot less people would be chipping.

WEBSTAR5

Ready to race!
It blows my mind when I hear a complaint about the price of this tune. The hp per dollar of this deal is amazing. Its like getting a whole new car for under a grand!

Bottom line is...if you asked a honda guy if he would pay a grand for 100 more torques. He would tell you "Yes, and you can have my wife and daughter too".

Artysta

Ready to race!
Don't get me wrong, Im not complaining about the price, just thought to ask if the quote I got from the dealership was a little high compared to what Ive heard other shops charged in the past. This dealership is the only place in my city which is qualified to do the tune but unfortunately they charge and arm and a leg for labour.. I think Ill just wait for a sale.

It blows my mind when I hear a complaint about the price of this tune. The hp per dollar of this deal is amazing. Its like getting a whole new car for under a grand!

Bottom line is...if you asked a honda guy if he would pay a grand for 100 more torques. He would tell you "Yes, and you can have my wife and daughter too".

WEBSTAR5

Ready to race!
Ya, that was just a general statement.

But really, we are talking about 90 bucks. If you buy a car like the GTI, knowing the cost of the car, insurance, premium gas, you shouldn't be concernted about 90 bucks when it comes to protecting your investment.

You see what Im saying? You get what you pay for in life. Then you build a good rep with them, and next time you go in youll get hooked up. And most of all they will take care of you as a valued customer.