GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Drove fully loaded 2010 GTI today.

taylor21

Ready to race!
I just drove a brand new fully loaded 4 door DSG at crystal lake vw. And the interior was soooo much better than 2009. It really does feel like a $40,000 car. The ride felt so glued to the ground it really impressed me. Msrp was 30 grand fully loaded without navigation. Looking to pick up a 2door carbon steel dsg, cloth, 18's and sunroof and potenially xion headlamps.

Alex.

Ready to race!
I Just drove one too today. I completely agree with you, although, it is too quiet for my taste. Even when you open the windows, it seems like the exhaust has been more muffled. Exterior is great, interior is great. The MkV looks like a toy beside the VI.

subacpw

Ready to race!
for the money i would suggest getting the HID lights. driving a benz that has the bi xenon lights and an AFS like system i would get them if they were an option no question. a little costly yes, completely worth it, hell yes.

Alex.

Ready to race!
for the money i would suggest getting the HID lights. driving a benz that has the bi xenon lights and an AFS like system i would get them if they were an option no question. a little costly yes, completely worth it, hell yes.

How come you can't get them? Do you live in the US?

taylor21

Ready to race!
I Just drove one too today. I completely agree with you, although, it is too quiet for my taste. Even when you open the windows, it seems like the exhaust has been more muffled. Exterior is great, interior is great. The MkV looks like a toy beside the VI.

in my opinion it did sound much deeper compared to a stock mkv gti. the handling felt so good, i cant wait to get mine.

Alex.

Ready to race!
Yeah, it has a much better sound, but quieter. Are you ordering a car, or just going to wait until you find one you like?

subacpw

Ready to race!
How come you can't get them? Do you live in the US?

i meant it as a if they are an option get them.

ya i will be getting them, supposing i do get a gti.

gti323

Yeah, it has a much better sound, but quieter. Are you ordering a car, or just going to wait until you find one you like?

I've only had mine for about 200 miles and I've found the exhaust tone has slowly been changing for the better. I had a random guy in a parking lot last night ask me if I had a "v6 in that thang". He said it sounded real nice. I've definitely noticed a difference from 180 miles ago.