GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

djunited's GTI Progress

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Thx man. I will finetune the car after i get the tune.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Thx

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

Merry Christmas Everyone!

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
still no tune for the k04? why dont you contact revo and see what they can do. you should be able to use their software for this kit

AXO

Go Kart Champion
:clap: Congratulations Your Car looks "Sinister"! :thumbsup::23: :clap::w00t:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Thx. Revo dealer wants to charge 300$ for the upgrade. I will be paying 400$ to change the tuning company altogether and get some decent support. Also been reading on some revo ko4 problems some members have faced. Waiting till january 10 to get my tune. Right now i reverted to stock mode using the switch.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear that. I'm on Unitronic's K04 tune and so far alles ist gut. If you have a local Uni dealer I'd suggest you give them a shout.

Brawn80

Ready to race!
Those headlights are great for the $. I never really was a 100% on the look of the OEM hid headlights. I just thought that for the price, you weren't getting what you payed for. Probably the biggest attraction is that they are unique!! And about half the price of OEM. :D don't think I'm blowing the money though, at least not yet. Just got depo r led tails in the mail. My wallet has heartburn right now. But good choice there. Also like the gloss black accents.

DROID RAZR MAXX via Tapatalk 2

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Lol.thx. it was either these or golf r replica headlights.went with these to be different and i like how they look on the car. Right now my only concern is getting a tune and then maybe by the end of january an spm intercooler and a spec top and tb.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
What did you use to smoke your headlights and taillights? Affected light output? Recommend doing it?

Had it done at a shop that used some kind of tint, much thicker than window tint. It reduced light output but man did it look good on csg

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Think a slightly lighter tint would look ok on mine? I have a scratch I wanna hide..and Graphite blue is pretty dark most of the time...

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Have you checked out some lamin x?