View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 09:47 PM   #16
Formula 5000 Driver
Drives: 2014 GTI Wolfs CSG 4DR MT
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
off topic but youre going to have to do at least aftermarket IC piping at some point with the APR tune its just too much boost for those OEM connectors. Once you get your clutch and start going WOT they'll probably pop that day lol. Think about going aftermarket TOP and CHARGE PIPE with silicone sleeves and clamps instead of a kit that tries to use the STOCK intercooler connectors, theyre garbage
That's my next mod but I was hoping to wait out until Spring because obviously it's gonna get crazy cold here in Jersey soon. I figure I can survive the Fall/Winter on the stock intercooler.

Can you link me to any recommendations on those? I will be definitely in the market come early Spring next year.
Internal : APR Stage 2+ tune - Soundaktor Delete - Diesel Geek Sigma 6 Short Shifter - R8 Coils - ECS Dogbone Mount Insert - GFB DV+ - NGP Type I Coilovers - KMD Tuning Front Stress Bar - WhiteLine Endlinks - IE CAI - IE K04 - EuroJet DP - Magna Flow Exhaust
External : H8 Pure Yellow Fog Bulbs - 20% All Around Tints - ECS JOM Euro Style Badgeless Grille
SnailPower is offline   Reply With Quote