GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Did You Do to Your TDI Today?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
still waiting for mine to return from the repair shop...

Got rear ended by what I think was a Meth Head.

I was in the right turn lane about to turn into my apt complex and this jack ass slams into my left rear essentially doing a pit manuever/earnhardted me. I was doing around 20 mph at impact, and he hit me hard enough to spin me back into traffic and off to the side again... And you know how the vw's now have the engine cut off in the presence of air bags or roll over??? Well, no airbags, but engine cut off (tdi with dsg) and the hazards came on. This d-bag then tries to tell the cops that he was being blocked by me, and I was trying to "fraud" him with someone else on the road. While he was yelling at the cops they asked him what happened last week, and a year ago after they ran his record... apartently he was tazed a couple weeks ago by them, and a year ago arrested on road rage and attemped manslaughter in Oklahoma...Cops gave him wreckless driving ticket.

Progressive is still fighting his cheap arsed Direct General auto insurance due to they are unable to contact the driver, and he hasn't filed a claim on the car he was borrowing to do taxi service...

Word of adv to all my VW friends and commrades... If you are drunk and are taking a taxi, please call a reputable taxi company instead of your local "fly by night" taxi agencies, People like that scumbag most likely will be your driver!!!

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
still waiting for mine to return from the repair shop...

Got rear ended by what I think was a Meth Head.

I was in the right turn lane about to turn into my apt complex and this jack ass slams into my left rear essentially doing a pit manuever/earnhardted me. I was doing around 20 mph at impact, and he hit me hard enough to spin me back into traffic and off to the side again... And you know how the vw's now have the engine cut off in the presence of air bags or roll over??? Well, no airbags, but engine cut off (tdi with dsg) and the hazards came on. This d-bag then tries to tell the cops that he was being blocked by me, and I was trying to "fraud" him with someone else on the road. While he was yelling at the cops they asked him what happened last week, and a year ago after they ran his record... apartently he was tazed a couple weeks ago by them, and a year ago arrested on road rage and attemped manslaughter in Oklahoma...Cops gave him wreckless driving ticket.

Progressive is still fighting his cheap arsed Direct General auto insurance due to they are unable to contact the driver, and he hasn't filed a claim on the car he was borrowing to do taxi service...

Word of adv to all my VW friends and commrades... If you are drunk and are taking a taxi, please call a reputable taxi company instead of your local "fly by night" taxi agencies, People like that scumbag most likely will be your driver!!!

Jesus..was an insurance car value check not an option? Sounds like a serious hit Ide have gotten a new vehicle instead of taking the chance

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
pics are up in my thread on this... i guess I was more of a pin ball than anything...

cromaticx

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed LED Interior Lights Super White 7 SMD Dome & Footwell Lights from eBay (China Made) -- (No Error Codes)

Installed Rear Metallic German Flag Euro Badge from Eurobadgez.com

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Completed my Golf R Trifecta:

sorry it's so dark... Golf R MFSW, E-Brake Handle and Shifter/Boot done. Next is trim wrapped in CF.

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Bought my Universal Studios annual pass today. While that isn't a mod..I do get to drive my TDI 320 miles round trip everytime I go :)

Defcon888

Passed Driver's Ed
Finished installing my Ed's replica headlights and coding. And I removed my side marker bulbs. No bulb errors!

Saabstory

(technically last night) added in my new ECS Tuning clear sidemarkers. The flash made them really look like they stand out, but they actually almost dissappear into the Reflex Silver color of the car :thumbsup:

Saabstory

I have gloss black front and rear emblems to put on but I can't get the rear one off...
<
:stupid: