GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Ordering | Pricing | PR Material Discussions

Old 03-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #43
NYUofA
Ready to race!

Drives: Base GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by jni3 View Post
does it have to be a 2013? you should be able to get a deal on a 2012 right now. team vw in indiana has a gray gti 4 door for $24,895. msrp on that pig is $29,015. just a thought.

Actually, I'd consider a 2012. But I haven't been able to find a 2012 in this area, 150 mile radius, aside from red, which I'd prefer not to get.

And thanks so much this find, will look into this.

Is there a direct link to that price though? I only see the sticker price.
NYUofA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #44
Frosty631
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2013 White MK6 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYUofA View Post
Actually, I'd consider a 2012. But I haven't been able to find a 2012 in this area, 150 mile radius, aside from red, which I'd prefer not to get.

yea i mean idk how long you can hold off but i think they said first quarter of 2014 is when the mk7 comes out in NA so im sure come september october and so on they are going to be pushing to get the '12 and '13's off the lot to clear for new inventory and the fact that its loosing more money by sitting there and getting older
2013 White MK6 GTI | Giac Xplus | Unitronic Intake | [/color]GFB DV+ | SPM Lowering Springs | SPM Custom Exhaust | SPM Front Sway Bar 26mm | SPM Rear Sway Bar 22mm | H&R Rear Sway Bar 24mm | Eds Cherry Red LED Tails |
Frosty631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #45
NYUofA
Ready to race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS631 View Post
yea i mean idk how long you can hold off but i think they said first quarter of 2014 is when the mk7 comes out in NA so im sure come september october and so on they are going to be pushing to get the '12 and '13's off the lot to clear for new inventory and the fact that its loosing more money by sitting there and getting older
I considered waiting, but we have a older, higher mileage gas guzzling 4.4i X5 that my wife wants to get rid of ASAP. So based on this, this is the car I'm looking at thats 'inexpensive' for our current financial situation, and the 'sporty' vehicle that I'd prefer to be in.

I'm tired of $80+ fill-ups and <17 mpg on this truck. But it sure is fun to drive haha
Old 03-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #46
Frosty631
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2013 White MK6 GTI
Quote:
I considered waiting, but we have a older, higher mileage gas guzzling 4.4i X5 that my wife wants to get rid of ASAP. So based on this, this is the car I'm looking at thats 'inexpensive' for our current financial situation, and the 'sporty' vehicle that I'd prefer to be in.

I'm tired of $80+ fill-ups and <17 mpg on this truck. But it sure is fun to drive haha
haha yea youll be cutting your fill up price in half..thats crazy but like u said its fun and ive been in a x5m before that was a lot of fun..plus you can go out no matter what the weather is like lol
2013 White MK6 GTI | Giac Xplus | Unitronic Intake | [/color]GFB DV+ | SPM Lowering Springs | SPM Custom Exhaust | SPM Front Sway Bar 26mm | SPM Rear Sway Bar 22mm | H&R Rear Sway Bar 24mm | Eds Cherry Red LED Tails |
Frosty631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #47
NYUofA
Ready to race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS631 View Post
haha yea youll be cutting your fill up price in half..thats crazy but like u said its fun and ive been in a x5m before that was a lot of fun..plus you can go out no matter what the weather is like lol

I'm going to go to a local stealership tomorrow, so we'll see how much I can either squeeze out of them, or get more for my trade-in. Still waiting on some out of state offers. Ugh, this process......
Old 03-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #48
jni3
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2012 sportwagen tdi / 2012 golf tdi
Quote:

It's in the description of the car

http://www.teamvwon30.com/VehicleDet...-IN/1920965263