GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Mk6 vs......

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #155
Djmikeyd
Formula 3000 Driver

Drives: 2011 Black Autobahn 4Dr
That too. New rule should be video or gtfo

Revo Stage 2 , SPM Street TBE, Forge Twintake
Old 03-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #156
Lou Maiuri
Banned

Drives: One Tray Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmikeyd View Post
+one
Old 03-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #157
rawbdog
FIA Formula 1 Champion

Drives: Bird shit stained cute snatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmikeyd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Maiuri View Post
+one
Old 03-29-2013, 12:05 PM   #158
kern417
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: '09 Jetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by excelevant View Post
Somebody close this thread.
noo it's just getting good. let's talk more about how the ricers are slow and the mustang drivers paid more $ per hp so they're dumb and mustangs sound horrible even though we want our exhausts to not sound like a 4 cylinder and how a golf site is only for current golf owners not just people that are interested in the car or used to be an owner and yada yada yada yada
If you already have an intake, might as well just go big turbo while you're in the engine bay. Just my 2 cents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erball View Post
It's only then when I realize, in a moment of clarity, I should have bought Honda.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #159
Djmikeyd
Formula 3000 Driver

I know what to do.

This thread is now about sausages.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #160
koa789
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHeartcoreboyx View Post
No offense man, I think many of non Golf owners come here to look down at us. We really don't care for this attitude. I am here to enjoy the community and learn, not to be told my car is slow and stupid.

Local non-ethusiast guys already look at us as if we were driving a Versa. I could live without that crap on our forums too.

Sent from my iPhone with typos
Honestly, I don't think so man. There is nothing to look down on, and if anyone does, they don't know what they are talking about and are just plain ignorant or badge blind. It's a car that made hot hatches main stream, and continues to be one of the best cars in production today, even with VW cutting corners left and right.

I came here purely because I love the platform. Nobody is hating on the GTI, nobody called it a shit car, and in fact, I agreed with OP when a lot of the fellow GTI owners were calling bullshit on him keeping up with an 09 GT. That's right, a Mustang owner wasn't defending a Mustang but was actually saying the story made sense the way OP presented it. The only thing I questioned was a stock MKVI putting buses on a modified New Edge that weights almost the same, and has 33% more torque and over 25% more power stock. That shit made no sense. That dude got his panties in a bunch over his fake ass claims, then he makes a fake claim his car runs low 13s although he's never been to the track, doesn't have a slip or a video to prove shit, and continues with his crying over a Mustang owner being on a VW forum. Then the other guy jumps in and begins his cry fest and name calling and general trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Maiuri View Post
I was mk6, I wanted to go faster. Nobody is hating on the GTI. We were all at one point utterly in love with our GTI's.
x2 and we still are, or we wouldn't be here.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:31 PM   #161
Djmikeyd
Formula 3000 Driver

^ dude ur still mad about that? Its what happened, i have people that saw it happen on this forum LOL want me to ask my boy to confirm? Hell get right on it. If i were to make shit up Id go to the buggati thread.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #162
apa11393
Formula 3000 Driver

Drives: GTX30 '12 GTI, '96 Miata
My bad koa, I didn't read anything you posted before I bashed you. Now that I actually look back and read what you posted I see that you weren't trolling at all, in fact it's the mk6 owners who are trolling. Carry on
Old 03-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #163
Lou Maiuri
Banned

Drives: One Tray Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by apa11393 View Post
My bad koa, I didn't read anything you posted before I bashed you. Now that I actually look back and read what you posted I see that you weren't trolling at all, in fact it's the mk6 owners who are trolling. Carry on
Light bulb.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #164
koa789
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by apa11393 View Post
lol no worries man. Like I said, I'm a big fan of your guys' cars.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:08 PM   #165
illDub6
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2010 vw gti
LMAO this Thread = Win , Winning ...... But Djmikeyd did in fact beat a mustang and won but a big distance .. Now this thread should be closed !>!>!
LI MKVI |OEM Golf R leds| |Revo Stage 2 | |35/20% tint ||LED License Plate Lights | |Yellow Fog Tint + Nokya Yellow Fog Bulbs| |NGP Coils | | Badgeless Grille| |Debaged Rear | | Tinted Sidemarkers | | Euro Switch | | NSG Boost Gauge || APR Boost Tap | | AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe || BSH Intake 1&2 ||OEM Front Lip ||42DD Downpipe | | R8 Coil Pack |
Old 03-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #166
A_Bowers

Drives: MKVI GTI
Time for this thread to go away.

Build Thread::Southbend Stage 3 review::SPM Intercooler Review::SPM Full Engine Mount Review

Closed Thread