GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zillon - coolest dude ever

rs999

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday I swapped my MT1's for Zillon's OEM Detroits.

He's a real straight shooter, no monkey business, and the wheel swap at the Kohl's parking lot was quick and easy.

My tires had two issues which we discovered at the sale. Zillon rolled with the issues and I gave him back $20 for the tires.

Good dude to do biz with on this forum and lots of email and texting to get the deal setup.

Definitely would do biz with him again.

-RS999

mk6_dan

Passed Driver's Ed
Bought an intake from Zillon, no problems. Shipment was quick. Honest seller; very reliable.

Dan

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
cool guy, BUT makes really bad comparisons on cars... thank god he's not an auto writer.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
mk6_dan said:
Bought an intake from Zillon, no problems. Shipment was quick. Honest seller; very reliable.

Enjoy the Modshack!

cool guy, BUT makes really bad comparisons on cars... thank god he's not an auto writer.

Yeah, my shit would be too brutally honest. I'd be blacklisted by all the automakers. :laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
He complained about the tires.... AGAIN.

Fire his ass.

McQueen77

Banned
dude has a huge johnson too. win win

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't even remember what was wrong with the tires. Might've been that one was plugged, or the loose valve stem core that I fixed on the way home. :iono:

rs999

Go Kart Champion
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't even remember what was wrong with the tires. Might've been that one was plugged, or the loose valve stem core that I fixed on the way home. :iono:

Yep, one of the wheels did have a loose valve stem. I did disclose the plug before the sale though didn't I? Can't remember.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Yep, one of the wheels did have a loose valve stem. I did disclose the plug before the sale though didn't I? Can't remember.

Yeah, pretty sure you did.

It was 5 months ago, water under the bridge now. RS999 is a stand up dude too! :thumbsup:

rs999

Go Kart Champion
Good job OP. You tried to rip off Zillon and he kept his cool.

Smooth move jr

Rip off, hmm I don't know about that.

That would have been a shitty plan though seeing how I drove 150 miles on some faulty tires an wheels putting my own life at risk for what a couple hundred bucks.

Come on be smarter than that.

Blah why am I responding to a post from 2013? Now I'm the dumb one. :(