GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Ordering | Pricing | PR Material Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #43
carlos33018
Autocross Champion
 
Drives: 2010 VW Gti
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Austin Tx
Posts: 110
Dealer # 2: ( Get it mabo # 2 )

30300 on a 4 door R
17500 on gti
No destination charge
300 in fees ( registration etc )

I owe on my gti 11800

after savings on tax and positive quity
out the door at 25700.

What do you guys think?
carlos33018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #44
GS_GTI
Formula 3000 Champion
 
GS_GTI's Avatar
 
Drives: 14 Z51, 15 GT PP, 15 JKU Hard Rock
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Deep East SF Bay Area
Posts: 4,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos33018 View Post
Dealer # 2: ( Get it mabo # 2 )

30300 on a 4 door R
17500 on gti
No destination charge
300 in fees ( registration etc )

I owe on my gti 11800

after savings on tax and positive quity
out the door at 25700.

What do you guys think?
Assuming R #2 is also used, What's the mileage on this R?

At this rate I would say F it and look for a dealer that will sell you a new R for what I bought mine for. I got a loaded R for $33,400. $3,100 isn't much if you think about it, and if you can get a local dealer to make the deal that the dealers here will do.
GS_GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:00 PM   #45
carlos33018
Autocross Champion
 
Drives: 2010 VW Gti
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Austin Tx
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS_GTI View Post
Assuming R #2 is also used, What's the mileage on this R?

At this rate I would say F it and look for a dealer that will sell you a new R for what I bought mine for. I got a loaded R for $33,400. $3,100 isn't much if you think about it, and if you can get a local dealer to make the deal that the dealers here will do.
Brand new , 2 miles on the clock 4 door base.
carlos33018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #46
GS_GTI
Formula 3000 Champion
 
GS_GTI's Avatar
 
Drives: 14 Z51, 15 GT PP, 15 JKU Hard Rock
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Deep East SF Bay Area
Posts: 4,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos33018 View Post
Brand new , 2 miles on the clock 4 door base.
um, if that's a Sunroof+Nav car, I don't know why you're not already at the dealership signing the papers. Hell, even if it's a base R that's a great price.
GS_GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #47
carlos33018
Autocross Champion
 
Drives: 2010 VW Gti
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Austin Tx
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS_GTI View Post
um, if that's a Sunroof+Nav car, I don't know why you're not already at the dealership signing the papers. Hell, even if it's a base R that's a great price.
Its a base R. it was a fully loaded one id be a the dealer

Honestly I feel like pulling the trigger, you know what they say, you only live once, however man I almost have myt GTI paid off , GRRRRRR , financially its not a SMART decision , but then again its a car,

Last edited by carlos33018; 05-13-2013 at 02:00 PM.
carlos33018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #48
GS_GTI
Formula 3000 Champion
 
GS_GTI's Avatar
 
Drives: 14 Z51, 15 GT PP, 15 JKU Hard Rock
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Deep East SF Bay Area
Posts: 4,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos33018 View Post
Its a base R. it was a fully loaded one id be a the dealer

Honestly I feel like pulling the trigger, you know what they say, you only live once, however man I almost have myt GTI paid off , GRRRRRR , financially its not a SMART decision , but then again its a car,
Who makes financially smart decisions when it comes to cars? Hell, I usually end up trading them away (paid for or not) just days after renewing the registration. LOL
GS_GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.