GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
Chased a lowered M6 through a particularly fast curvy ascension tonight... It was fun to say the least :)

C S B

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Cute little red TT comes up behind me on my way back to Denver after a 6 HOUR TRIP and wants to play. He pulls up next to me after a few pulls and rolls his window down. I dont know what he had in his car, but turbo spool and DV were quite audible from 2 lanes away at 80 mph. It actually sounded pretty good. He pulls and front, flashing his dual fart cans. That car was fast though. It kept up quite well actually. He wasn't too happy to hear I was stock (stg 1 T-minus 6 days) at the light on the off ramp . haha....CSB

GTInsuch

Banned
This one time...

I came across a car and we raced from the stop light. I thought: "Hey, I should report these findings to the benevolent people of golfmk6.com"

I later found out that the "MK6 vs..." forum is full of pretentious internet racers, poised to denigrate you personally unless you happened to have your GoPro running for ultimate internet racer proof. I hadn't prepped my GoPro for the run to the store to pick up more shit wipe, therefore I lied & the reported findings did not exist. I wasted everyones' time on the interwebz.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
my ic hose keeps popping off when i am driving with the chic. i wish i had a real ic.:cry:
do you have any idea how slow a gti is without boost?

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
This one time...

I came across a car and we raced from the stop light. I thought: "Hey, I should report these findings to the benevolent people of golfmk6.com"

I later found out that the "MK6 vs..." forum is full of pretentious internet racers, poised to denigrate you personally unless you happened to have your GoPro running for ultimate internet racer proof. I hadn't prepped my GoPro for the run to the store to pick up more shit wipe, therefore I lied & the reported findings did not exist. I wasted everyones' time on the interwebz.

Whoa bro, I would almost think this happened to you personally or something :iono:

GTInsuch

Banned
Whoa bro, I would almost think this happened to you personally or something :iono:

Bro... satire bro, satire.

"There's a CSB for posts like this" is popping up quite a bit. Isn't this forum section already a "cool story bro" in essence anyway? I just find it all ridiculous. It does nothing positive.

The trolling on this forum is already epic, do we really need a thread conjured up for referential mockery? "There's a CSB for posts like this"

:cry::cry::cry: :(

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Some cool stories bro's;

Reeled in a 2007 Mustang GT and then passed him and pulled a few cars, he was pissed wouldn't even wave at me.

Also like above, smoked a brand new WRX pretty good as well. That guy was cool thou and was impressed, he wanted to know what I had done. I told him stock. :thumbsup:

:lol: i can smell "troll" in the wrx forums now!

fast2ghl

Ready to race!

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Saw a LFA around my neighborhood... did 40 roll... drove bus lengths on that sucka

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Autox last night... My first two runs were dry, second two were very wet... Understeered into a wall of cones on my last run pushing a little too hard. Waiting to see if I beat the Focus ST that is my resident competition.