GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunkata Quit #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
"He's earned his mustache," member Ian Overton said. "It's not a gas chamber, but it's an economic policy. If you're dead, you're dead."

I'm not the biggest Obama fan, but that is just dumb any way you slice it. I feel like no one has pride in the ocuntry anymore.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
LaRouche's people used to hang out at my college and tried enticing us with signs like "Rock Music Causes Impotence" and other well thought out statements.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion

This is what I'm enjoying tonight. It's an incredibly well balanced, and smooth IPA. It is less hoppy than some IPA's these days, but it carries a delicately perfect amount of bitterness, but it truly is buttery smooth.

I've heard of that one... been meaning to try it, actually.

Can't recall ever seeing it around here, doe.

Dog shit on the floor in the middle of the night. Sigh.

Dude on Vortex is willing to refund me minus the $192 he spent on shipping if I send them back. Guess I'll have to see how much it's gonna cost me to send these back...

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Great thread title btw, who changed that?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I've heard of that one... been meaning to try it, actually.

Can't recall ever seeing it around here, doe.

Dog shit on the floor in the middle of the night. Sigh.

Dude on Vortex is willing to refund me minus the $192 he spent on shipping if I send them back. Guess I'll have to see how much it's gonna cost me to send these back...

He sounds like a scum bag, then you'd be out almost $400 with nothing to show for it :mad0259:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
He sounds like a scum bag, then you'd be out almost $400 with nothing to show for it :mad0259:

Just sounds like a clueless schmuck to me.

Bought '08 Passat used, immediately threw 18" Drag wheels on it, wanted to sell stock wheels and recoup costs of cheap aftermarket wheels.

Don't think he ever looked at these wheels closely enough to realize that they've been sanded down in spots and repainted to hide curb rash. Unfortunately, he listed these wheels as being in great condition and super clean.

I'm not angry with him, he's just stupid, and I'm overly anal about my wheels.

Other option is, I pursue some sort of compensation through Paypal and sell the wheels locally.

hooligan74

Ready to race!
:laugh: I do love my CL, but in no way do I allow it to cloud my judgement. Ive had that beer I would recognize it anywhere. That IPA just isn't the same as stone or goose. It taste off. Dammit, I wish I wasn't buzzed off of Coors OG and not being biased right now ...

Stone's base IPA is fantastic. Classic west coast style American IPA. Goose Island makes a ton of great beers, but I'm not a fan of their IPA. It's an English style IPA, aka much more of a malt character, which isn't a bad thing. Theirs just isn't a great example of the style, IMO.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
balls.

Anyone see that Jonathan Quick mishap the other night? holy balls...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
trufus.

got n00dz?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I don't know what it is, but I have tried that beer multiple times throughout my beer consuming career and I just cannot stand it. It taste cheap and lacking something.

BUT I will give it the benefit of the doubt that I had it last in Sacramento which probably doesn't get too many micro brew drinkers lol. I have discovered Goose IPA and man that stuff is awesome at most bars.

Whoa.... don't you go saying Sac has no micro brew drinkers! There are plenty of not only drinkers, but micro brews as well.

As far as Bear Republic and Racer 5... great beer by a great brewery. I've been to the brewery and sampled all they have to offer. Pretty neat stuff. I agree that Racer 5 is not for everyone, but around here it is pretty popular. All my friends that like beer love it.

balls.

Anyone see that Jonathan Quick mishap the other night? holy balls...

REally? You post about hockey in OT and it is about that? Not about what the Sharks did to the Rangers last night, and specifically Tomas Hertl?

Yah, rookies score 4 goals, the last through their legs all the time. Henrik Lundqvist gets chased halfway through the 2nd period all the time. But let's talk about the stupidity of a Kings player.... wait, actually. Yeah. He is an idiot for trying to play that! Kings are stupid!!! (waiting for Chris to get upset)

trufus.

got n00dz?

Yes'th.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
i put my coffee table together, then it fell and now its broken.:(:mad:

Buy curbed brotiform or 3 piece ramz off vortex

Paint or powder coat it

Put piece of glass on top of it

/done

Status
Not open for further replies.