GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Considering a new GTI, pricing help

pizzakid13

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking at around 26.5 for the same options as well. The only problem is you forgo the special 0% financing when you dip below invoice. But normal interest rates are pretty decent anyhow.

From past experience, the DSG Has been reliable for me, even driving around modified for over 60k miles.

True. I got 26200 for DE with manual but it doesn't qualify for the 0% deal. So the lowest rate I could get was 2.99.

Same thing for lease. There is a 1500 factory to dealer rebate noT to be combined with any other offers including leases.

Last edited:

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
True. I got 26200 for DE with manual but it doesn't qualify for the 0% deal. So the lowest rate I could get was 2.99.

Same thing for lease. There is a 1500 factory to dealer rebate noT to be combined with any other offers including leases.

You should be able to get around 1.9 if you press them. But it would be through a bank like Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Quader

You should be able to get around 1.9 if you press them. But it would be through a bank like Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Pretty right. I got 2.14 Via Chase . VW finance rates was started in 3.46 after 6k MSRP down so i was for sure not qualified =) lol thanks God i got great people around who manage to get best apr what i can get. Best was 1.99 got 2.14 so overall (depend on score ofc and work + income)

TitanFlyer

Passed Driver's Ed
I just bought a 13 GTI DE here in North Carolina and it was 2K off sticker. I would have held out and gone into the dealer against dealer game, but I hate it, and this particular dealer gave me a LOT more for my trade in than anyone else would so I figured I was coming out ahead.

OP, when you are doing a trade, its the difference that you worry about, not the best money off the sticker you can get.. negotiate both sides of the deal. Good luck.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
How much did you pay for your Drivers Edition? If you don't mind me asking..

Because I recently bought a 2013 Driver's Edition for closer to 31K... Buyers remorse may be setting in... Granted, Ohio could be altogether different.

These cars are RARE in the midwest. Seems like new prices are definitely higher, but used prices aren't. :rolleyes:

Great if you want to buy one (go used), but if you're trying to sell one, rarity does not = value.

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
I just bought a 13 GTI DE here in North Carolina and it was 2K off sticker. I would have held out and gone into the dealer against dealer game, but I hate it, and this particular dealer gave me a LOT more for my trade in than anyone else would so I figured I was coming out ahead.

OP, when you are doing a trade, its the difference that you worry about, not the best money off the sticker you can get.. negotiate both sides of the deal. Good luck.

That's true about the difference in the trade. Especially in states like Texas. You only pay tax on the difference between the total price of their car and your trade in. This saved me about $1,500 bucks too.

96lasernsake

Thanks for all the input guys! Ok got them down to 27 on a nav/sunroof, 4dr white with dsg and the rubber mats. They are offering 1k more on trade than about other dealer plus saving taxes. As I will only be paying tax on 1k instead of the whole car. Really thinking about doing it, but am on the fence. If I could still get he 0% finance would be in. Just really want a nice car that I use. The mustang I have is fast but terrible ride, no room for new kiddo, and crap interior. Any thing I'm missing on gti problems?