GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo Stage 1 - Recap

King28

Hey guys,

This thread is my summary and direct feedback from my experience with Revo and taking my car to stage 1 with their map. First off let me give a shout out to Tyler @Pacific German; Tyler was very professional, knowledgeable and passionate during my visit to the shop. I highly recommend them and due to lack of space at my condo I will be having Pacific German install my future parts for me for an amazing discount :D

Stage 1 software is a must have for any Golf R. With power and torque increases throughout the entire rev range and very smooth power delivery, Revo Software gives the Golf R the performance it should have had when VW released it.

The Stage 1 map gives your that reassurance and sense of confidence that you need when a Genesis Coupe, WRX and Z's roll up on you that you can roll them.

Driving a Stage 1 Golf R really puts into perspective how much potential the standard car has, the Revo’d car revs with much greater urgency, using full throttle there’s a push in the back from the new found torque. Power delivery is smooth and progressive; this car eats the road up in a way you wouldn’t expect yet is just as comfortable popping to the shops and driving around town. Performance increases are significant, but drivability isn't lost.

This mod is the best bang for its buck, no doubt about it. With the Black Friday sale $400 plus tax is a helluva deal. I also have my CTS intake in route for delivery as well so hopefully I can get a slight power bump in the upper rpms.

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Nice. Hopefully getting this done on Monday!! Can't wait!