GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College MK6 owners!

Euro Scene1

Passed Driver's Ed
Where do you go to school and what are you majoring in? :)

I'm currently a senior at Florida International University, getting a BS in Criminal Justice and will begin working on my Masters in Public Administration next year. :thumbup:

I'd love to hear about the rest of you guys!

Dickybird

And please tell us all how you can afford a GTI as a college kid? Bank of mam and dad?

I have my MPA and still can't afford a GTI....just yet ;)

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
I'm graduating this year, University of British Columbia with a B.Arts majoring in Political Science with a minor in Economics.

I went with the bank of Grandma. ;) She's the loaded one in the family, haha. I am paying half, however...

FNR32

Ready to race!
I'm graduating this year from The University of Alabama at Birmingham with a double major in Criminal Justice and Psychology. I work full time in addition to school to support my myself. I'll be really glad when I can just work.

Euro Scene1

Passed Driver's Ed
And please tell us all how you can afford a GTI as a college kid? Bank of mam and dad?

I have my MPA and still can't afford a GTI....just yet ;)

I currently pay for the low monthly down payments, since I was fortunate enough to have my parents put a sizeable down payment on the car. But only after waiting almost 3 years for it! :(

Drove around in a 2.0 Jetta that was falling apart on me all through out most of college.

I'll be really glad when I can just work.

I can't emphasize this enough.

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
I'm still a fresh graduate from Delaware State Univ. I currently lease my GTI but I plan on keeping it. Got a great financing deal through VW tho in the college grad. program. Look into it.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
full time student at Middlesex County College and transferring to Rutgers University after I get my Associates.

paying for my GTI by myself working at a pizza shop. (excellent tips. Make like $20 an hour on average)

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Graduated from Stevens institute of technology in nj last summer 2010 with my masters of science. I used the vw college grad program to have my 1st month payment paid through vw credit.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Full time student at IUPUI and work as an activity assistant at a nursing home and also work as a waiter at Thai Lanna (Thai cuisine) lol.
Also paying for my gti bymyself. I was able to get a good monthly payment with the help of my mom and dad co-signing the car. Waiter=Big tips :)

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
Full time student at the University of Texas at Arlington majoring in math. Pay for my car all by myself working full time at a hospital.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
paying for my GTI by myself working at a pizza shop. (excellent tips. Make like $20 an hour on average)

I can hardly understand how this is possible lol. Good for you though.

I go to University of Waterloo in Ontario... I assume roastpuff is the only one who might have a clue where it is. I graduate in May from Mechatronics Engineering.

Car, thankfully, is courtesy of bank of mom and dad.

Remedyz08

Passed Driver's Ed
Junior at University of Louisville

Paying for the car with money from the army

Majoring in Criminal justice with a minor in military science

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion

I go to University of Waterloo in Ontario... I assume roastpuff is the only one who might have a clue where it is. I graduate in May from Mechatronics Engineering.

Easy, $20 an hour, 20 hours a week equals roughly 400 a week. My monthly payments are 400 and I don't have rent or anything to pay for since i'm still living with the folks so I still have about 300 a week to play with.

09vdubgti

Banned

Ive partied at waterloo w/ aoki in january

dibblet

Ready to race!
College dropout with a GTI I pay for myself :) I'll go back to school when it becomes a better investment opportunity