GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Member Car Journals

Old 07-08-2012, 02:11 AM   #99
1FlyGTI
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2011 MK6 GTI
UPDATE**7/8/12
I have been super busy with work and havent had any time to update my build thread so I figured I would get to it.

I took a trip to AWE tuning in Willow Grove PA where i spoke with John Voss. Ended up getting the S3 intercooler for $306 picked up. Got home and two days later a buddy of mine helped me install it. Needless to say the car pulls way harder. I have been kicking the idea around of starting a detail shop. I am 20 years old turning 21 in December and going to be a junior in college for business marketing. I have been detailing cars for 2 years on my own and worked with a detailing company for a few months now i think it is time to take the next step but the problem is, you have to have money to make money.

Right now I am currently working at a pizza shop making a pretty decent amount per week, roughly $500-$700 a week. I am trying to save up money and pay my car off and still find time to detail some cars on the side. I still need to do more research on this business. I have been kicking the idea around for nearly 3 years since. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I plan on Detailing my GTI and a RSX. I will post pics of how everything goes and include plenty of before and after shots with a real camera vs a iphone.

3SDMs ARE FOR SALE!
1FlyGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:53 AM   #100
nvturbo
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: 2012 VW VERSA hatchback
Those wheels actually look good painted white compared to the original color.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:19 AM   #101
1FlyGTI
FIA GT Champion

R tails installed =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg r.jpg (15.6 KB, 107 views)

3SDMs ARE FOR SALE!
Old 11-18-2014, 01:32 AM   #102
1FlyGTI
FIA GT Champion

UPDATE!!!

Sheesh its been awhile, many things have changed. I was looking through my old post and decided it was time to update a little...

Sooo I have recently had 3sdm 0.05 on my car and was static for a while. I decided to go with air ride finally! My set up on my car is:
-Air Lift slams
-Double bellow rears
-Accuair VU4 analog management
-Koni Yellow rears with the bump stops cut
-Dual 444c compressors
-Power kit
-Dual Needle gauges.

My install was done by GintyFab, on Instagram gintyfab

I purchased alzor 35th an rep wheels as my winter set with a 215/40418 Nankang ns2 tire and am currently saving up for a set of 3pc wheels. My 3SDM 0.05 are for SALE!!

How my car sits now.

I have some plans this winter, it will be going in storage from 12/14 to 3/15 with some goodies being purchased.

I am going with some chassis bracing and a different wheel color. Many of you may know I painted my old BBS VZ with VHT engine paint and I am going to take on that task again with my Alzor wheels so stay tuned!!!!

3SDMs ARE FOR SALE!
Old 11-26-2014, 10:05 PM   #103
1FlyGTI
FIA GT Champion

recently had a issue with my clutch, the slave cylknder is failing so wating to get it replaced. should have my car back Tuesday. Then its going into a storageunit next week.

3SDMs ARE FOR SALE!