GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

AdvanSuper

Banned
I can't do the diffuser lol nothing to work off of :lol:

Pas

Ready to race!
im trying to get an idea on how my car would look like without the rear vw emblem, rear sidemarkers and the rear diffuser shaved in without a line around it and painted white.
Let me know if u need better pics.

:)

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 730
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 765
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 777
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 745
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 773
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Thanks a lot everyone! Esp PAS!!!
So maybe shaving the whole thing won't look as sood as I thought hhhmmm unless my car will be on AIR.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I'm sensing some serious attraction towards that rear hatch, hhmmmm is it because it's in your avatar? Lol

Haha i love the rear view camera so no way i can imagin shaving the hatch...i had it done on my previous car though..it looked sweet

Sent from my iPhone with typos.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
^ personally i think that looks awesome! but on the other hand the rear view camera is a very nice option :)

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
How about seeing what a red lip spoiler looks like on CSG. I've attached a sample pic to shop - borrowed from a member. (Thanks).

Oh - and there is a member with a red lip spoiler (also attached) but he blacked out his badge. I want to see it with the chrome VW and classic red GTI grill stripes. :thumbsup:

If you really want to get fancy, what does the red spoiler combo look like with the OEM red grill stripes AND a red GTI grill badge....

Attachments

• combo 1.jpg
    combo 1.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 708
  • red lip spoiler.jpg
    red lip spoiler.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 786