GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chi-Chat 9.9.9: VENDOR BLASTING AND SHIT STIRRING

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I didn't like the Land Rover bit. What's the point of winching an old Land Rover up the side of a dam? What does that prove?

I don't think it was meant to prove anything, it was just meant to recreate a famous ad. Of course the car didn't drive itself up the dam, but because it's Top Gear, they had to do something ridiculous as a send-off for the ol' thing. I freaking LOVE the Defender

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Can you watch it on the bbc page online? Haven't been on there

Sent from my distraction device

Yup. I won't comment anymore haha no spoilers

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I kidd. But I have been wanting one to take to work. I work six miles from my job, so I was thinking buying a cheap one or actually riding my bike when the weather is better. Riding my bike would suck due to the streets I would have to take. Cicero and Harlem.

Edit: I do have a Yamaha raptor that is mexico tho.

Raptor's are sick! Yeah, if this opportunity works out I might get a scooter or a small displacement motorcycle. Work will be a 5 mile commute round trip.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Yup. I won't comment anymore haha no spoilers

no worries i dont care. just forgot about it since i dont have cable. lol

also, funny thing, dude with the gauge just bumped the price up. not sure if you saw the tread... :lol: ill buy it new thanks... lol

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
also, funny thing, dude with the gauge just bumped the price up. not sure if you saw the tread... :lol: ill buy it new thanks... lol

Whattttt??? :lol: I haven't seen yet, I'll check now

Edit: dude wants $120, which is still like $40 cheaper than that combo would cost new :iono: I'd still get it if I were you!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Oh remind me not to take mine out around you guys then

The roads around here are not motorcycle friendly.That's all.
I mean look at the potholes. If you hit one in a scooter, 8/10 your leg will be shattered.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I miss Cadubya's colorful signature...

Status
Not open for further replies.