GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

how old are most GTI owners

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I like the gentlemen part of your post, but no it's not me. There a few us owners that have more mileage on themselves than their cars.:)

But since that original post, i'll be 68 in two months, how time flies, and your right a well designed car, i have low miles but i have also had zero issues and have no regrets with this purchase that i made over 3 1/2 years ago.

Enjoy your ride.

You are my dad's age. I really wish he liked cars.

He had a classic white Beetle one day and he says that it looks like my GTI. :D

EliPR

I'm 35 and the GTI is my first German vehicle, before that I had owned several Japanese, Americans and Koreans vehicles, being the Koreans the best of them all believe it or not, despite the problems I've had with my GTI in these past months, I just love it and I've learned to become attached to the brand...

Rascal

Ready to race!
I am 50. My wife also has a GTI. She's 22.

Make that 46 :p

She is being seduced by the new Audi A3 though. We'll see.

BlackedOutMkv

Ready to race!
Just turned 23 a few months ago. Coming from a 2007 Rabbit which I had for 5 1/2 years.

Just bought my 2011 Autobahn at the end of last november, and it certainly won't be my last!

ScottOgle

I'm 49 and have a 2013 GTi 4dr with DSG. Great car. When I need some heavy towing or drive in icy weather my 2009 Touareg takes over. The GTi still gets way more seat time.

Scott

Mogambo

Ready to race!
Twenty Eight. Purchased as a commuter...who am I kidding....purchased to speed to work.

nik

Go Kart Champion
Almost 30. Got it when I was 25 or 26 I think. The superior interior had me at first sight.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk