GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Ordering | Pricing | PR Material Discussions

Old 05-29-2015, 10:05 AM   #15
ReznorsApostle
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling_GTI View Post
I'd go drive a charger AWD before buying one. That AWD system sucks, its like BMW's, an obvious afterthought.
I'm open to suggestions
Subaru I thought was garbage, and same deal as Vw, 1 dealer in town and 45 mins outta my way
Old 05-29-2015, 10:22 AM   #16
DASVDUB
Formula 3000 Champion

Drives: Basic GTI, loud exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReznorsApostle View Post
Fact is that I'm sick of the VW dealer and they're the only game in town. Need something to shoot through my 70 mile a day commute in the snow
Might consider a mk7 Gti if they want to keep me as a customer. We have bought multiple cars from them and I've referred more, this would be my 3rd GTI in a row
And as far as the refund goes, I'm not canceling the warranty and getting prorated. I'll look at the paper work again and quote it
Buy some 16 inch steelies with General Arcticmax tires... DONE! and cheaply done at that!
2dr 2011 Candy White GTI|APR Stage 2|Godspeed catless dp|Borla catback|Carbonio Stage 1 & 2|Forge Diverter Valve|H&R Super Sports|Koni Orange Struts & Shocks|R8 Coils|NGK BKR7EIX Plugs|Soundaktor delete|20% tint|Mud Flaps|Tiguan H&R lift springs (winter)
DASVDUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 10:29 AM   #17
ReznorsApostle
Touring Car Newbie

^^ was considering that. My mk6 is pretty much how I like it. But I have a bent wheel, need carbon cleaning and another dsg service. I might go for a base GTI, sell my LED tails...
Old 05-29-2015, 10:43 AM   #18
_Remy_
Autocross Newbie

Drives: mk6 GLI & Tig
i used winter tires for the first time this past winter and they were amazing. i'll never go another winter w/o them
_Remy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:19 AM   #19
ReznorsApostle
Touring Car Newbie

Purchase price refund: upon expiration of this service contract, if you have not had a claim under this service contract, do not have a claim pending payment, and if you follow the steps outlined below, the purchase price of your service contract will be refunded to you, less a $50 administration fee that FWS will charge and retain.
this purchase price refund applies only to the original service contract holder and does not apply if this service contract is cancelled or transferred nor does it apply to the optional car care service plan or any request for refund beyond 60 days after the experation of this service contract

•written request signed by you
•odometer statement singed by vehicle dealer
•copy of this contract displaying the price paid and copy of registration verifying vehicle ownership.

So how does that read to those who had in confused for the cancellation?
It'll be 2500 dollars so worth the trouble i think