GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H15 DRL Group Buy for the MK6/7 GTI/Golf - 10+ needed

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Would love a H15/Drl set count me in for $34.99!
FYI you have to pm them your email to send you an invoice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thank you - we'd like to add that this is a new halogen technology that is being used and we think you will really like this, it is different vs the nokya and other brands out there - it is a more expensive model as it runs similar to a xenon bulb. We can offer this low intro price due to the group buy only and won't be available again!

We are still taking requests, send your email over and we can add you to the list and send you an invoice!

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Will you be test fitting these to make sure they don't have the fitment issues of the Nokya H15? Or have you already done this?

Thanks

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
ashchuckton - correct - these were tested in the MK7 GTI/Golf and the MK6 GTI/Golf and been running for about 6 months in these applications with great success and all people tested are very happy.

This is a new type of halogen that uses xenon gases to get the look, they last a long time too.

We cannot wait to get these out, this is a new halogen/xenon hybrid.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Production is looking good, aiming for 9/15-9/20 ship date!

If anyone is interested we will run this until we have items tested ready to ship!
Send us a PM with your email here:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=21496

we will not be adding any other names to the list since we hit our 10 - simply send your email and pay invoice to get in on this Group Buy!

Thank you

bmc333

Ready to race!
This is a new type of halogen that uses xenon gases to get the look, they last a long time too.
We cannot wait to get these out, this is a new halogen/xenon hybrid.

Anything in the works for H7 applications using this new tech?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Anything in the works for H7 applications using this new tech?

No, we don't think it is good for headlights, might as well go with OSRAM nightbreakers which is a waste of money in our opinion due to the high price of these, it is only a bit more light output than a regular halogen but what the OSRAM NB does is over juice the light and it has no lifespan, it will even say on the OSRAM NB packaging that the lifespan of these bulbs are half that of a regular halogen.

Our solution and best option is our no-glare H7RC HID kit with no-tap adapters - easy plug & play:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gt...kit-full-set-including-adapters-and-resistors

xtant3150

Ready to race!
ok... I love your other stuff, so I guess I'll bite as well. Even though it doesn't match my 5k H7RC's, it's gotta be better than what's in there... I'll PM my email address.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
ok... I love your other stuff, so I guess I'll bite as well. Even though it doesn't match my 5k H7RC's, it's gotta be better than what's in there... I'll PM my email address.

That is very true statement, not a match but a lot better than your current set up which is most likely looking like this which is our HID kit 5k with regular h15:

bmc333

Ready to race!
No, we don't think it is good for headlights, might as well go with OSRAM nightbreakers which is a waste of money in our opinion due to the high price of these, it is only a bit more light output than a regular halogen but what the OSRAM NB does is over juice the light and it has no lifespan, it will even say on the OSRAM NB packaging that the lifespan of these bulbs are half that of a regular halogen. Our solution and best option is our no-glare H7RC HID kit

I've had awful luck with HID ballasts consistently not working properly in my car on the driver's side and yes, I have the correct coding to turn off the bulb life extension feature in vagcom.
My dream come true would be an H7 LED bulb for headlight use (not just high beams or fogs) because I love the reliability and brightness of my LED fogs.