GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Dont think it has been mentioned, my notable and somewhat surprising kill was a genesis coupe 3.8 (V6). After a right turn, I hear him hit it; had mine in 2nd so I punched it too. The car had an obnoxious exhaust and what looked like a bag of dicks and his GF in it. Cant be sure though, he did the "no-look-speedaway-quickly" thing at the next light. This was when I was stage 1.

Would you happen to know if it was 2010-2012 or 2013+ ?

alilbitanuthin

Passed Driver's Ed
Would you happen to know if it was 2010-2012 or 2013+ ?

It looked like it was the older one. It didn't have the funky front-end the new ones do.

ryry

Ready to race!
GIAC Stage 2 w/ 204 file "Clutchbuster"
GIAC DSG Stage 2

This past weekend I took on a few cars while I had a passenger

Fiesta ST (mods Unkown)

Infiniti G35 (Mods unknown)

Newer gen Civic SI (He really wanted to race)

LonestarGTI1

I was on the way home at this g37 coupe was next to me. We were just about dead even I barely pulled away after about 100mph not sure on mods but it was nice.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

zipsled

Ready to race!
Matched up with a Toyota FR-S with a fart can and perhaps some other mods that were unknown to me. He had a vanity tag that read "FASCAR".
It wasn't fast enough...:cool:

Nice to see the Kill Section is still active. Lot of impressive kills here, props. Some seem a bit far-fetched, but we all have those kinds of encounters on the street!

leutrims

This car have 210 HP it's 140 stock Remaped winner on 1/4 16sec

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

jamesmk6

Kill List-Stage 1, going stage 2 soon.
e9x 335i
same gen 535xi
Chrysler Crossfire
Jetta GLI
MS3
Focus St
bugeye stage 1 WRX
v6 charger-06
v6 mustang-13
Cobalt SS Supercharged
Fiesta ST
G35
Tuned Buick Regal Turbo
late 90's mustang 4.6L
Cadillac ATS 2.0T
Multiple riced civics
I'm sure I'm forgetting some... My car is loud and obnoxious so I get people trying to race a lot haha

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone taken on an SRT-8 Challenger/Charger stage while at 2? I'm stock and tried to beat this fuck stick to a right turn and he edged me out by 2 1/2- 3 cars. I thought they would have been faster.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
I'm stage 2 manual and will pull on my friends 335 xdrive zf from 40 until 110. Then he starts walking away