GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy - New H16 Front Turn Signals for all MK6 GTI/Golf / Audi + many more models

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
The new h16 are brighter and very similar to the very bright rear 7440 turn signals!

These will work in all car models that require the H16 front turn signals!

These were tested by the honest ThatGTI mk6 forum member that tested and helped us create the 7440 rear turns so you know you can trust him - we have many happy customers who currently have the 7440 installed and almost everyone asked for a new brighter H16 group buy!

ThatGTI review/photos:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103302

Spread the word about this thread as many different car models can take advantage of the H16 front turn LEDs and low GB pricing!

Group buy price:
$39.99 Shipped within the US
-we can get you an honest shipping quote if you are outside of the US

--Please send us a private message here with your email address:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=21496
--You must be a Golf MK6 Member

Ends in 2 weeks - so hurry! 3/21

These are scheduled to ship the following week: April 5th

Last edited:

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Pm sent

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
PM sent!!!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Last edited:

xtant3150

Ready to race!
Another new item from DAK??

Must resist. Must...not...loose...control... Will strong... Body weak...

PM sent.

If you keep this up you're gonna have to start a trade in/up program. With these I'll have your old set of both front and rear turn signals, as well as the LED city lights! :)

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Thank you - invoices will be going out soon.

The product image being posted was already discussed here:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2358357&highlight=product#post2358357

We are really not sure why anyone would want to see the photo, what would come from seeing the actual product? This is a new product we don't want other competitors to see it before it is released.
It's hard for me to put money down on something I can't see. Pictures of the product in the car is one thing. But that's like buying a tomato when all you have to go off of is a picture of a sandwich.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
got my invoice and paid.

It's hard for me to put money down on something I can't see. Pictures of the product in the car is one thing. But that's like buying a tomato when all you have to go off of is a picture of a sandwich.

I know where you're coming from with this, but honestly after dealing with deAutoKey directly, I lost my apprehension. The reason they do this is because there are SO MANY KNOCKOFFS out there that can look EXACTLY the same, but whose quality and light output are inferior compared to deAutoKey's offering. I know this from experience of trying out a bunch of LED products from Amazon and eBay. Some get close, or are "good enough" for there intended use. With LED turn signals though, even the older deAutoKey models were much brighter than any of the other cheaper alternatives I've tried out there, And there fitment is spot on.

Just my 2 cents. No judgment if you decide to wait and see what addition peeps say about them on here.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Another new item from DAK??

Must resist. Must...not...loose...control... Will strong... Body weak...

PM sent.

If you keep this up you're gonna have to start a trade in/up program. With these I'll have your old set of both front and rear turn signals, as well as the LED city lights! :)

Thank you :thumbsup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

We honestly know where you are coming from and we appreciate you taking the time to explain your side, we did not mean to sound standoffish with our last reply. We have a new site launching that will show the LEDs, but we have an issue with people trying to find similar looking LEDs for less and then saying or thinking we are offering the same product, someone posted the 7440 we offer here - it is similar to the h16:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2393100&postcount=136

I hope that photo helps with your decision. Another reason why we don't want to post the h16 because of the measurements, they are created to our specifications so they fit into the mk6 housing, we don't want others knowing that information so easily by looking at a photo.

And here is an example of a company selling an LED that looks JUST like ours, we know for a fact it cannot compare even though they look identical, and unfortunately someone had a bad experience and related it to our product because it "looked" the same:

got my invoice and paid.

I know where you're coming from with this, but honestly after dealing with deAutoKey directly, I lost my apprehension. The reason they do this is because there are SO MANY KNOCKOFFS out there that can look EXACTLY the same, but whose quality and light output are inferior compared to deAutoKey's offering. I know this from experience of trying out a bunch of LED products from Amazon and eBay. Some get close, or are "good enough" for there intended use. With LED turn signals though, even the older deAutoKey models were much brighter than any of the other cheaper alternatives I've tried out there, And there fitment is spot on.

Just my 2 cents. No judgment if you decide to wait and see what addition peeps say about them on here.

Thank you - this post sums up what and how we feel and what we are trying to say so we appreciate you taking the time to write this - we will share your feedback.