GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering Golf R Performance Products Thread

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Who bought the kit? Any reviews? Did you sell a lot of kits?

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Who bought the kit? Any reviews? Did you sell a lot of kits?

We had pre-sold about 5 kits before we released them to the full market, and a fair amount of them since. There have been quite a few sales across the states, and as far out as Singapore now. Its an expensive kit, so I wouldn't expect to be selling as many of them as we do for example, intake manifolds. We have had a lot of interest and pretty steady orders since the release.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
This year, Integrated Engineering is celebrating Autumn with our new Boost Into Fall Sales Event for the MK6 Golf R! Save 1000.00 off our IE450T Twin Scroll Big Turbo Kit on October 5 - 19, 2015

Give your Golf R super car power at this year's largest discounts while they last. Also, save 10% off select add-on items for up to 6 months after your turbo kit purchase!
10% OFF ITEMS:
-IE HPFP
-IE FDS INTERCOOLER
-IE450T AIR INTAKE KIT
-IE450T MID-PIPE
-IE SPORT SERIES CYLINDER HEADS
-IE SPORT SERIES SHORT BLOCKS

www.performancebyie.com

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Its getting very close, probably a couple months out now. It will be likely a little cheaper than the Golf R kit as well. We were able to use a lot of the same components and a few less bits over-all. :thumbsup:

What about the MKV FSI? They can use the same R kit or you still working on it too?

-------
Philosophy Of Eagles: Eagles flies only with eagles!

Xsabretoothx1

Is it possible to neuter the tune slightly from the Golf R to use for an FSI MK5? I have a K04 tuned MK5 FSI which I want to run with your manifold, but there isn't a tuning solution available.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Is it possible to neuter the tune slightly from the Golf R to use for an FSI MK5? I have a K04 tuned MK5 FSI which I want to run with your manifold, but there isn't a tuning solution available.

Its a different tune completely, and it is a tune you will see available from us once we get all our in-house engineered tuning delivery software and delivery services up. Its a big ship to get off the ground, but it is coming.

Patrick O

After having my MK6 Golf R for a few months, I was underwhelmed by the power and decided to install in IE cold air intake and Stage 1 tune. I also have an MK6 GTI that I had an APR intake and Stage 1 tune installed in about 3 years ago. For the Golf R, I did not want to deal with the hassle of going to a shop to have the tune installed. My initial impressions of IE are very positive. The intake was easy to install and took me about an hour. The tune was a breeze and took less than 15 minutes. It was much cheaper and easier not to have to go to a shop for the tune. The increase in power is dramatic. The revs come up much faster and I was actually a little slow to upshift when I first started to drive with the tune. The throttle response is much better and it is much easier to blip now. The only letdown was that there was no IE badge on my heat shield, but I am working with IE customer service now to get that rectified. Now that I have the cable and see how simple IE is, all of my future VAG cars will have an IE tune.

Last edited:

wireless

Ready to race!
I’ve had an IE tune on my MK6 R for a few years now (their “Pro” tune) - probably 3-4.
I’ve had it on various track days, road trips, out to WitW, etc - and it’s always great. I’m in an area with 93oct, but I run 91oct since I don’t want to mess with flashing it often, heh.

I’m a bit bummed. I haven’t been to this forum in forever. I saw they are no longer selling the IE450T kit - and I am ready to go big turbo. Ah well. Hopefully this platform (the Golf R) continues to live on a bit, or else I’ll be moving on as well since I like to always have a bit of space to grow without doing something fairly custom.